The Game tries to ether Meek Mill on instagram (ETHERS HIMSELF INSTEAD)

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
CJVDkk7UYAAUoBs.jpg

Leaving heartfelt Instagram comments slandering her old nikka is not gonna get you the ass

Close thread

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Of course he does. Its a trend isnt it? :mjpls:

Game been this way. No identiy. Hes name literally describes him. Whatevers hot or whatevers goin on he'll try to attach himself to it & follow it.

This is one of the reasons i stopped messing with him. At one point i actually was a hardcore fan, esp. between 2004/2005-2007. But then he constantly also lies, does unlogical & stupid shyt, inconsisten as an emcee (which is why the ghostwriter rumor has been attached to him since the early days).

Nowadays i honestly havent listened to any of his material since LAX with the exception of a few songs here & there.

Same here breh, in the mid 2000s I was a big Game fan, Documentary, Doctor's Advocate, Black Wall Street and YouKnowWhatItIs Mixtapes breh was on fire back then

But even back then I saw bytch made behavior out of him that made me see why people don't like him

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
funny how most in the music game fukk with Game heavy but on the coli he's enemy #1
You can say the same bout Meek. Alot of rappers just as corny as these dudes but they aint glued to social media

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
biggest cornball in hip-hop and thats says something.

Game really has no dog in this fight whatsoever..

Fantastic rapper. Annoying persona sometimes

Just sit back and be a fan on this one Game

giphy.gif

funny how most in the music game fukk with Game heavy but on the coli he's enemy #1

Game makes sure to get verses from everybody for his projects (his albums do tend to be compilations) but thankfully nobody is out here looking for one in return from Game.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
This gossip girl ass nikka, he need to fall back. He look like a clown.

I mean you can see dude obviously also trying to smash Nicki by putting down Meek lol, what the hell is wrong with him.

True Sinister

Banned
Daps
This gossip girl ass nikka, he need to fall back. He look like a clown.

I mean you can see dude obviously also trying to smash Nicki by putting down Meek lol, what the hell is wrong with him.
When Meek challenged Drake to a fight Game stepped up there too. Game been having a problem with Meek.

Also tbh I have never seen Game diss his ex

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Because on the Coli, nigs don't have to worry about getting robbed and assaulted in the clubs in LA for telling the truth about Game. Rappers are mostly punks, never forget this, nigs probably are scared to tell Wack 100 "No" when he calls for the collab

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
When Meek challenged Drake to a fight Game stepped up there too. Game been having a problem with Meek.

Also tbh I have never seen Game diss his ex
I understand that but he didn't need to jump in this. Let that be between the lady emcees.

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps

Not really. I dont believe so.

Its mostly based off cats Game surrounds himself with. If you notice, Game always rolls with some rough characters as his "managers" or whatever. So im sure that plays a huge part. So alot of the cats probably use him as a plug when they roll out LA.

Same here breh, in the mid 2000s I was a big Game fan, Documentary, Doctor's Advocate, Black Wall Street and YouKnowWhatItIs Mixtapes breh was on fire back then

But even back then I saw bytch made behavior out of him that made me see why people don't like him

Word.

biggest cornball in hip-hop and thats says something.

giphy.gif

Game makes sure to get verses from everybody for his projects (his albums do tend to be compilations) but thankfully nobody is out here looking for one in return from Game.

Thats something i always used to notice. Even back then.