The Game tries to ether Meek Mill on instagram (ETHERS HIMSELF INSTEAD)

Frieza

Supervillain
Daps
Reppin
The Bush
The Game is such a massive fakkit, I don't feel guilty pirating his mediocre album. How did it end with him and thugger?

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
So how can you say some shyt that Game is the biggest wave/swag stealer if you don't know how much Drake does it :what:

That doesn't make sesame right :gucci:

:stopitslime:

You still seem to deflect tho. You still have not said a thing about the point. Is Game not one of the biggest dikkriders/wave rider? Yes or no?

You're right i wouldnt know. I seriously doubt ANYBODY has been as big of a wave rider like Game tho. This is the same guy that constantly lies about people like Michael Jackson & Prince the moment they die since it becomes a trending topic. NEVER had no own rapping style. Sounded like Shyne, to that rapper & that rapper. Namedrops a bunch of random people. But im sure people like you call it "punchlines" or "why when xyz do it its okay" knowing its not a valid excuse. Its just pointless fanatism perspective. Follows any & every trendy style. If its clothes, hairstyles (no joke) or whatever.

Im sure if you talk JayZ then you gonna say lyrics he stole or w/e from Biggie & the likes? But guess what, so has Game done x 100!! So how is that not worse. And again i am not no stan for Jay-Z. Im just amazed at how serious you seem to be when you compare them about that.

I can go on and on.

Trust me, i used to be a fan of Game. Even i had to stop excusing the bs. So should you. You can like dudes music all you want but stop with the lame excuses.

How about this, Game is without a doubt top 3 biggest dikkriding no identity cornball in the? If you cant even say hes top 3 then we should stop talking.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
You still seem to deflect tho. You still have not said a thing about the point. Is Game not one of the biggest dikkriders/wave rider? Yes or no?

You're right i wouldnt know. I seriously doubt ANYBODY has been as big of a wave rider like Game tho. This is the same guy that constantly lies about people like Michael Jackson & Prince the moment they die since it becomes a trending topic. NEVER had no own rapping style. Sounded like Shyne, to that rapper & that rapper. Namedrops a bunch of random people. But im sure people like you call it "punchlines" or "why when xyz do it its okay" knowing its not a valid excuse. Its just pointless fanatism perspective. Follows any & every trendy style. If its clothes, hairstyles (no joke) or whatever.

Im sure if you talk JayZ then you gonna say lyrics he stole or w/e from Biggie & the likes? But guess what, so has Game done x 100!! So how is that not worse. And again i am not no stan for Jay-Z. Im just amazed at how serious you seem to be when you compare them about that.

I can go on and on.

Trust me, i used to be a fan of Game. Even i had to stop excusing the bs. So should you. You can like dudes music all you want but stop with the lame excuses.

How about this, Game is without a doubt top 3 biggest dikkriding no identity cornball in the? If you cant even say hes top 3 then we should stop talking.

He's number 4 behind Hov :manny:

Frieza

Supervillain
Daps
Reppin
The Bush
He's number 4 behind Hov :manny:
He's still the #1 bytch nikka out there. He's IS how thugger dresses like, the literal inverse :dead: Drake bites HARD. no question about that. He steals people's flow, music and vibe but at least he gets something out of it. He has a lil OVO sweatshop running but he gains money, respect and relevancy out of it. Meanwhile the game is just role playing as a wholesome teenage female gangster on her period. Trying to interject himself in every rap beef like he even matters. I see him as the epitome of an industry ass nikka.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Game is such a massive fakkit, I don't feel guilty pirating his mediocre album. How did it end with him and thugger?
Lol Game facetimed thugga copping pleas and apologizing then went to IG still flexing and talking tough like he didn't. This nikka done been exposed so many times :scust::scust:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He's just talking shyt you retard

no one with any common sense believes Meek did that shyt so try again :mjlol:

Assume a rapper is a snitch with no proof and call actual snitching "talking shyt", brehs.

Game is supposed to be super thug gangster #1, he shouldn't be implicating a man on parole, even jokingly. You dudes go full retard any time it's Meek, though, so your behavior is expected.

Fred.

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Assume a rapper is a snitch with no proof and call actual snitching "talking shyt", brehs.

Game is supposed to be super thug gangster #1, he shouldn't be implicating a man on parole, even jokingly. You dudes go full retard any time it's Meek, though, so your behavior is expected.

Fred.

Meek is a snitch rat snake piece of shyt :manny:

told on Drake because of a line on RICO
told on Safaree to get Nicki

no one is implicating no one because everyone knows he is talking shyt, hell even I was saying he did the shyt when it first happened when I knew better.

Take off the cape and let logic take over.

Friday Night @ Fred's.