The Game Has Been Spitting The Same "Freestyle" For 4 Years Now

Daps
:russ: my dad does this shyt, nikka literally been spittin the same rap for 20 years:laff::laff: he'll get drunk and if he's hanging around a bunch of people younger than him, he'll start rapping that same ole rap, thinking he cool:dead:
The same rap your pops has been spittin over two decades > The Game's entire career. :manny:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
The same rap your pops has been spittin over two decades > The Game's entire career. :manny:

I still know all the words:wow:
it was about the cops and racial profile:wow:
based off a true story too:wow: he was walking to the grocery store and the cops stopped him cuz he "fit the description":mjpls:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
good to see people saying what I've been saying about Game for years :ehh: He's the biggest overachiever in hip hop ever. He owes his whole career to 50.

50 saved him from being shelved, wrote his biggest hits and best tracks. And that ungrateful ass nikka Game's gets a big head and goes and disses him :mjlol: :smh:

When it comes to rapping and as an artist, Game is nothing special and to top it off he's a bytchass nikka and a bipolar clown :laugh:. Honestly I never understood how this nikka has/had fans after he got kicked out of the Unit.

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
Those "Freestyles" are the same as downloading a "Mixtape".

This is nothing new. Even rappers in the 90s been spittin written raps off a album thats not out yet on Rap City & Yo MTV raps and call it a "freestyle".

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Those "Freestyles" are the same as downloading a "Mixtape".

This is nothing new. Even rappers in the 90s been spittin written raps off a album thats not out yet on Rap City & Yo MTV raps and call it a "freestyle".

but none of them been spitting the SAME freestlye 4 years in a row... everyone knows freestyles are sometimes bars from upcoming albums or tapes.. but Jayceon been using the SAME freestlye for 4 yeaRS and stuntin like he thought it up on the spot

Dboy41

All Star
Daps
Game steals too many nikkas flows for my taste

Eminem
tyler
wayne
future
migos

who am I missing

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
but none of them been spitting the SAME freestlye 4 years in a row... everyone knows freestyles are sometimes bars from upcoming albums or tapes.. but Jayceon been using the SAME freestlye for 4 yeaRS and stuntin like he thought it up on the spot

i don't see no problem with it as long as that same rap don't end up on album 2,3,4,5.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
captain-save-a-hoe-o.gif

I remember a clue tape, a kay slay tape, and a clinton sparks tape all had the same verse on it from game...the one were he goes "riding with a bytch with a tattoo of eazy e on her breast"

He's a Cali environmentalist .......................................................................... recycling rhymes
Trying to conserve words and concepts for future generations.

Sustainable Game

5YjaESf.png

The niqqa think for 10 secs at the start of every freestyle then go to the same rap :laff:

2439448-0702942518-mj-la.gif

best thread i can remember in years, on coli and sohh

content is 100% hip-hop and the stan i expected showed up first page

that last video and the the one in front the store killed me

Daps
Reppin
My Set
Ahhhh shyt. this nikka shouldn't be allowed out the house until he can come up with some new shyt...damn nikka at least spit some other old shyt you wrote or something damn bruh bruh.