The Game Has Been Spitting The Same "Freestyle" For 4 Years Now

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
Spits verse to Nas beat twice...verse suspiciously sounds like Nas throwaway.
Game is a Nas stan or he's being written for by Nas as well as Cyssero. Nas does write. Game has been written for. Do the math

:ohhh:
The bars were pretty basic so I'm gunna have to rule that out fam. :sas1:

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Bruh... I was stunned when that "How We Do" video dropped. I just couldn't believe it.

But then the hype machine gets rolling, and people call you a hater or a hard critic for not rolling along with it. You start second-guessing yourself, then years later, it becomes apparent that you were right all along. And those people who were dikkriding Game and other wack ass artists don't even listen to hip hop anymore, and still think Black people are mostly ******s.
I remember the hype having me like :gladbron:

Then the beat dropped and I was like :whoo:

And then that first bar and I was like :scust:

And it's weird because of the Dre associate and NWA homage and Compton background I was all ready to be a fan but when I heard that beat drop I was like :blessed: and then those opening lines on the verse and I was like :camby:

"Fresh like uhhhh
Impala uhhh:dahell:
chrome hydraulics
808 druuuuums
You don't want noooone":mindblown:

As you said, people were on the hype machine and when I was like "this shyt really sucks man" . . I got the :rudy::aicmon: "he just a hater" look

But nahh that shyt really sucked and I know because I was ready and waiting for that shyt to be amazing, I didn't even have high expectations but those opening bars were such garbage :scusthov: - nowadays those bars aren't even out of place from what we got going around

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
I remember the hype having me like :gladbron:

Then the beat dropped and I was like :whoo:

And then that first bar and I was like :scust:

And it's weird because of the Dre associate and NWA homage and Compton background I was all ready to be a fan but when I heard that beat drop I was like :blessed: and then those opening lines on the verse and I was like :camby:

"Fresh like uhhhh
Impala uhhh:dahell:
chrome hydraulics
808 druuuuums
You don't want noooone":mindblown:

As you said, people were on the hype machine and when I was like "this shyt really sucks man" . . I got the :rudy::aicmon: "he just a hater" look

But nahh that shyt really sucked and I know because I was ready and waiting for that shyt to be amazing, I didn't even have high expectations but those opening bars were such garbage :scusthov: - nowadays those bars aren't even out of place from what we got going around
Fukk this nikka babbling about. Song is classic

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Actually, the honor goes to Ross. Absolute WOAT. Then Jeezy. then Kendrick Lamar. then Game.

Game's existence proves that anyone can sell units with the right image, cosigns and label push. Since 2000, few things sell better in hip hop than savior gimmicks.

I remember when Game was being marketed as saving the West Coast. I'd never heard someone so wack in my life.

Then Jeezy came through.

Now we're at Kendrick Lamar, J Cole, Lupe and other hip hop saviors.

The kicker? Remember how much Nas and Game used to roll together? Nas cosigned Game just as he cosigned Soulja Boy, Kendrick Lamar and a bunch of wack ass newbies. Premo sold a beat to Game's wack ass, and Joey Badass's wack ass.

Industry cosigns are worth as much as toilet tissue.

Still the worst opening bars I think I've ever heard from a major label artist ever.
All these nikka are wack to you? Who do you listen to? :ld: