Reppin
Oakland

2012 @2:30 mark

1408.gif

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
So these guys have an inventory of 'freestyles' they can turn to on the spot..:lolbron:

Mad respect to Snoop..never heard a Nas rehash verse?

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Actually, the honor goes to Ross. Absolute WOAT. Then Jeezy. then Kendrick Lamar. then Game.

Game's existence proves that anyone can sell units with the right image, cosigns and label push. Since 2000, few things sell better in hip hop than savior gimmicks.

I remember when Game was being marketed as saving the West Coast. I'd never heard someone so wack in my life.

Then Jeezy came through.

Now we're at Kendrick Lamar, J Cole, Lupe and other hip hop saviors.

The kicker? Remember how much Nas and Game used to roll together? Nas cosigned Game just as he cosigned Soulja Boy, Kendrick Lamar and a bunch of wack ass newbies. Premo sold a beat to Game's wack ass, and Joey Badass's wack ass.

Industry cosigns are worth as much as toilet tissue.

Still the worst opening bars I think I've ever heard from a major label artist ever.
You talking all that shyt with Asap Rocky as your avi. Credibility out the window. :heh:

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
I can give two shyts about Game. :umad:

Then why are you here? Was it one of the other rappers I mentioned that made you cry and bring up Rocky? awww....

I wish there was a smiley that could express all your feelings in one so you wouldn't have to type ever again.

It's been fun. Get home safe.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
The Game - Bad intentions (Purp & Patron - Downlo…:
This about to turn into a Game appreciation thread :blessed:

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I know nikkas hate the Game but most rappers do this. When mixtape scene was popping you would hear whole verses in a "freestyle" that were later put on a track.

Nobody is denying that.....but show me someone that has used the same "freestyle" for 4 years straight in different scenarios, one scenario being a "battle" with a fan while pretending to think up lines and go off the dome.