The Game Has Been Spitting The Same "Freestyle" For 4 Years Now

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Nobody is denying that.....but show me someone that has used the same "freestyle" for 4 years straight in different scenarios, one scenario being a "battle" with a fan while pretending to think up lines and go off the dome.

yeah that's why people are making fun. The SAME 16 for 4-5 years is hilarious. Especially the last examples where he pretended to go off the top in the street, and then when the DJ threw out a topic "Kobe Bryant" and Game says "I uh, I um wear my Kobe Bryants in a.... red Rolls, white ceiling..."

Also he could at least update that reference to Relapse. That album dropped in what, 2008 or 2009?

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
good to see people saying what I've been saying about Game for years :ehh: He's the biggest overachiever in hip hop ever. He owes his whole career to 50.

50 saved him from being shelved, wrote his biggest hits and best tracks. And that ungrateful ass nikka Game's gets a big head and goes and disses him :mjlol: :smh:

When it comes to rapping and as an artist, Game is nothing special and to top it off he's a bytchass nikka and a bipolar clown :laugh:. Honestly I never understood how this nikka has/had fans after he got kicked out of the Unit.

Absolute truth. Recently he's got better as a rapper but when he started he was complete garbage. There was just something about him that I immediately didn't like he just gives off a fake, 'try too hard' vibe about him. Even when he does drop a nice verse something will happen every couple month to remind you just how corny he is. 50 shoulda left him to rot on Aftermath with joe beast and them

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
That last video from 2015 is one of the funniest things i've ever seen… the fukkin hosts are giving him topics to freestyle about and he just completely ignores the topic and goes right back to his regular old bars :dead:
"Listen man we do breakfast bars we'll shoot you some topics, you freestyle. is that cool?:usure:"
"I'll do what I can man:unsure:"

:russ:

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never really liked Game in the first place. On the Documentary I only played Westside Story, How we do, Hate it or Love it, runnin and we aint

Daps
good to see people saying what I've been saying about Game for years :ehh: He's the biggest overachiever in hip hop ever. He owes his whole career to 50.

50 saved him from being shelved, wrote his biggest hits and best tracks. And that ungrateful ass nikka Game's gets a big head and goes and disses him :mjlol: :smh:

When it comes to rapping and as an artist, Game is nothing special and to top it off he's a bytchass nikka and a bipolar clown :laugh:. Honestly I never understood how this nikka has/had fans after he got kicked out of the Unit.
shyt it's as if I could've wrote this word for word. You see it breh. :mjcry:

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
ive also heard him do this one a few times:
i thought i told u done w/ the beef clown
my son 3, now
and i been watching dre so long im making beats now...