The Game Has Been Spitting The Same "Freestyle" For 4 Years Now

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thread got me bumping Game all day, this shyt hilarious.

To nikkas saying Games the WOAT, 50 said it best: He's a Hip Hop baby

Everything he does is for entertainment. This is why he disses people all the time and name drops his peers and legends.

He's far from a bad rapper but he lacks identity. I'll never forget the night I was playing his Jesus Piece album and my cousin burst through the door saying

"Is this Nas?':dahell:

I don't understand how anyone takes him seriously after how he handled the G-Unit situation

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Until the day I die, I'll never waver from my position that dude is the worst to ever make it in the rap game. Nobody else comes close. Nobody. Dude is a collage of all the odious qualities of a human being. Worst. Of. All. Time.

Actually, the honor goes to Ross. Absolute WOAT. Then Jeezy. then Kendrick Lamar. then Game.

He been trash since day one IMO.

Game's existence proves that anyone can sell units with the right image, cosigns and label push. Since 2000, few things sell better in hip hop than savior gimmicks.

I remember when Game was being marketed as saving the West Coast. I'd never heard someone so wack in my life.

Then Jeezy came through.

Now we're at Kendrick Lamar, J Cole, Lupe and other hip hop saviors.

The kicker? Remember how much Nas and Game used to roll together? Nas cosigned Game just as he cosigned Soulja Boy, Kendrick Lamar and a bunch of wack ass newbies. Premo sold a beat to Game's wack ass, and Joey Badass's wack ass.

Industry cosigns are worth as much as toilet tissue.

Fresh like uhhhh

Impala uhhhhh

Still the worst opening bars I think I've ever heard from a major label artist ever.

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Actually, the honor goes to Ross. Absolute WOAT. Then Jeezy. then Kendrick Lamar. then Game.

Game's existence proves that anyone can sell units with the right image, cosigns and label push. Since 2000, few things sell better in hip hop than savior gimmicks.

I remember when Game was being marketed as saving the West Coast. I'd never heard someone so wack in my life.

Then Jeezy came through.

Now we're at Kendrick Lamar, J Cole, Lupe and other hip hop saviors.

The kicker? Remember how much Nas and Game used to roll together? Nas cosigned Game just as he cosigned Soulja Boy, Kendrick Lamar and a bunch of wack ass newbies. Premo sold a beat to Game's wack ass, and Joey Badass's wack ass.

Industry cosigns are worth as much as toilet tissue.

Still the worst opening bars I think I've ever heard from a major label artist ever.

I've said that before and I'm so glad to hear someone share this sentiment

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
I've said that before and I'm so glad to hear someone share this sentiment

Bruh... I was stunned when that "How We Do" video dropped. I just couldn't believe it.

But then the hype machine gets rolling, and people call you a hater or a hard critic for not rolling along with it. You start second-guessing yourself, then years later, it becomes apparent that you were right all along. And those people who were dikkriding Game and other wack ass artists don't even listen to hip hop anymore, and still think Black people are mostly ******s.

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
The 4th one is even funnier.. Game: I ain't freestyle in a minute..hmm let me see what I got.
Crowd: *anxiously waiting*
Game: You want me to go at you or just spit?
Dude: Come at me.
Game: :patrice: Nah my man cool I ain't gon do him like that imma just spit. Check it...Red rose, white cielin...
Crowd::what::beli::pachaha::snoop::sas1:

That's some a$$hole shyt to just challenge a random group of kids and spit writtens from an album while youngin off dome:mjlol:

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
The 4th one is even funnier.. Game: I ain't freestyle in a minute..hmm let me see what I got.
Game: :patrice: Nah my man cool I ain't gon do him like that imma just spit. Check it...Red rose, white cielin...

That's some a$$hole shyt to just challenge a random group of kids and spit writtens from an album while youngin off dome:mjlol:

BbQU9Yz.gif

Tilesp4p

All Star
Daps

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ: lmfaooo yo son im dying, haave some rep!!!