'The Game' (CW/BET) | Paramount+ | Renewed for Season 2

Daps

:russ: so they just gon dig all the way in and turn it into a drama.

I dig it. I was a huge fan of the original before it went to BET.

The way they tried to make it a drama on BET didn't go over well with me. No laugh track and the writing wasn't as good. But looking fwd to see what Paramount does. Plus they bringing my nikka Derwin Ding Dong Davis :obama:

I follow homie on IG and he seems excited as all get out to be coming back to the show.

This time he bett not leave :ufdup:

I never understood what he walked away for in the first place. Did he think he was about to be a movie star or something? :bryan:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Wait? Is this speculation or something already out there?:ohhh:

I only ask cuz I was thinking bout getting Bet+ but if that’s the case. shyt I’ll wait and see:leon:

Viacom has owned BET, VH1, MTV for decades, but we always got a shyt budget.
Once it left the CW it became trash. How is BritBat 20 something?

Daps
He was my fav character & cheap af :russ:

Derwin was my favorite character. I identified with him the most.

Malik was my dude too. Arrogant as hell but going through a crisis all the time. That time he stole Teetee gf tho. I couldn't even blame him. Andy Allo was bad. I became a fan of her just off them couple episodes she was on.

Then ole fine sexy Drew Sidora. I loved the whole Drew storyline. Couldn't even blame Derwin.

:banderas:

Then ole fine ass Janae. I would have put a baby in that too :banderas:

Man imma have to put this on tonight. I love this show. So many great storylines... till they got to BET at least :scust:

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
Derwin was my favorite character. I identified with him the most.

Malik was my dude too. Arrogant as hell but going through a crisis all the time. That time he stole Teetee gf tho. I couldn't even blame him. Andy Allo was bad. I became a fan of her just off them couple episodes she was on.

Then ole fine sexy Drew Sidora. I loved the whole Drew storyline. Couldn't even blame Derwin.

:banderas:

Then ole fine ass Janae. I would have put a baby in that too :banderas:

Man imma have to put this on tonight. I love this show. So many great storylines... till they got to BET at least :scust:
Yea it was fire on CW..Teetee shorty was bad af..Teetee had the dry humor on lock too lol

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They originally mentioned him as part of the cast, but I’m guessing that they couldn’t bring him in even for a cameo since he’s doing Walker in Vancouver.
The fukk??!! He was the best character. Cheapest character on TV, even cheaper than Terry Crews on Everybody Hates Chris, considering he was cheap because he was working all of the time so he didn’t wanna waste. Jason Pitts was rich as fukk and cheap lol.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The fukk??!! He was the best character. Cheapest character on TV, even cheaper than Terry Crews on Everybody Hates Chris, considering he was cheap because he was working all of the time so he didn’t wanna waste. Jason Pitts was rich as fukk and cheap lol.

Originally when they first announced that the show was coming back, it was supposed to be Brandy and Jason as main characters. I'm guessing since he couldn't come back, then they didn't bother bringing her character back and made Tasha and Malik the main characters lol.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Originally when they first announced that the show was coming back, it was supposed to be Brandy and Jason as main characters. I'm guessing since he couldn't come back, then they didn't bother bringing her character back and made Tasha and Malik the main characters lol.
Brandy has a show on ABC now too, so she probably couldn’t do it either.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps

If it ain't got all the OGs....it ain't the Game