'The Game' (CW/BET) | Paramount+ | Renewed for Season 2

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

Pooch got a whole ass pooch. Never thought chubby Malik would have a better body. This shyt is silly tho, they offering Malik a QB job and the nikka was 3-5 years into his career when this started in 06 :dead: derwin still trying to be a WR

that football faced chick they got playing Brit brat ain’t it.

the hell is paramount+, I wanna check the first episode to see what they really on but this show ain’t enticing me to add another service

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Pooch got a whole ass pooch. Never thought chubby Malik would have a better body. This shyt is silly tho, they offering Malik a QB job and the nikka was 3-5 years into his career when this started in 06 :dead: derwin still trying to be a WR

that football faced chick they got playing Brit brat ain’t it.

the hell is paramount+, I wanna check the first episode to see what they really on but this show ain’t enticing me to add another service
I believe today is the last day you can get Paramount and showtime for $10.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
83be5dd645ab47a3af20caad4e8404e9
So that’s why she got wrote off of Chicago Fire :ohhh::ohhh:

I’m sick of the lack of black women on that show and Chicago PD. And this version looks like a drama…nah I’m not watching.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I actually liked this episode. I’m interested in how the season plays out.

Brittany being in crazy debt is hilarious to me based on who her pops was. Super unfortunate he’s not on the e show because he was the best character they had and perhaps the most underrated character in Black sitcom history. But I’m sure Jason cheaping out on everything throughout her full childhood led to Brit Brat being a spendaholic lol.

• Dap
Reactions: Dad
Daps
I actually liked this episode. I’m interested in how the season plays out.

Brittany being in crazy debt is hilarious to me based on who her pops was. Super unfortunate he’s not on the e show because he was the best character they had and perhaps the most underrated character in Black sitcom history. But I’m sure Jason cheaping out on everything throughout her full childhood led to Brit Brat being a spendaholic lol.

are they doing 1 episode a week?