'The Game' (CW/BET) | Paramount+ | Renewed for Season 2

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
- i think it can work as long as its done right
- what i loved about the og version. Was once it stopped focusing on the wives, and started focusing on how that lifestyle can corrupt everyone from
- derrin to pitts, who had to get on that steroid tip.
- Along with malik not finding happiness with all that money and all the women around him.
- i think a new show that wrapped up their storyline and focused on new cats who gotta deal with social media and ig thots. I think it could still work :manny:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Shouldn't Malik be retired or close to it at this point? I might check it out but i can't see it being that good or lasting that long if it does come back.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Damn the pu pu pu put a BUDGET on this season:leon::leon::leon:

This shyt should’ve been on BET+:damn:

It more than likely will be eventually as they're all a part of the same Viacom umbrella. In fact, Bet+ is likely eventually going to merge into the Paramount Plus service once it's all said and done.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It more than likely will be eventually as they're all a part of the same Viacom umbrella. In fact, Bet+ is likely eventually going to merge into the Paramount Plus service once it's all said and done.

Wait? Is this speculation or something already out there?:ohhh:

I only ask cuz I was thinking bout getting Bet+ but if that’s the case. shyt I’ll wait and see:leon:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Wait? Is this speculation or something already out there?:ohhh:

I only ask cuz I was thinking bout getting Bet+ but if that’s the case. shyt I’ll wait and see:leon:

It's pure speculation on my part and it would make total sense as 1. Bet+ doesn't have the content to justify the $9.99 a month price tag and 2. Bet content is already on Paramount Plus anyways, so there's really no need for Bet to have it's on own service.