'The Game' (CW/BET) | Paramount+ | Renewed for Season 2

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Do y’all REALLY wanna see Girlfriends in 2021? Those hoes were low key old BACK THEN. I ain’t tryna see a bunch of 50something year old Black women being single out here.
I don’t care but I think Girlfriends has just as big of a fan base as The Game, probably bigger and has the biggest star between the 2 of them. The Akils (black producers, husband/wife) who created Girlfriends seem to be able to get multiple projects greenlit in HW (Black Lighting, etc) and have this IP that can be updated for 2021 with a younger cast plus keep the OG cast around.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
This must be the greatest show ever with the amount of times they bring this back
Never understood the hype for this show.
Never watched the show except for clips here and there but my mom and women I dated loved this show. I never understood the hype. Seems like all these streaming platforms are bringing back old shows to entice people to subscribe.

Mob H

All Star
Daps
This show fell off so bad after they moved to BET and now they bringing it back again?

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Bring back Survivors Remorse.

The Game ran it's course, wasn't the same once it left CW. Should have just made a spinoff
But send Jessie Usher's character to China. I really just want to see dude from Sister Sister navigating behind the curtain of sports entertainment.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
jason-voorhees-lake-scene.gif

They keep bringing this show back… how does it keep coming back from the grave?? Pretty soon BET, MTV, & VH1 is gonna whore the show out via re-runs :mjcry: let it die

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
its strange that Kelsey Grammar and the Akils can get this on 3 different networks and can't get Girlfriends back on the air
With the success of Insecure, Grownish, etc it would seem they could get one of these streamers to give it a go
I understand Tracie Ellis Ross price might be too high plus she's going to ride Blackish until the wheels fall off but I'm sure you can get the other 3 for a good price plus introduce younger ladies to mix it up
They all said they want to do it, not sure what's going on
I believe Kelsey Grammar had nothing to do with the BET show.