The Galaxy Note series has become pointless

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
There is a new trend in the smartphone industry that many manufacturers may follow. This is releasing a smartphone without a charger which was started by Apple. After the iPhone 12 series, the Xiaomi Mi 11 series also comes without a charger. However, that will not be the only intentional omissions from smartphones. According to recent reports, the Samsung Galaxy S21 will not come with a micro SD card slot. In addition, some markets will include chargers , and other markets will not include chargers with their packaging.

https://www.gizchina.com/2021/01/02...rd-slot-some-markets-will-have-a-charger/amp/

No Micro SD? What's the point of getting this series of phones?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Samsung-Galaxy-S21-Ultra-S-Pen-Cover-1610374922-0-10.jpg

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
If you give the S21 Ultra the S-Pen it's pratically a Note. The main difference is the boxy edges instead of the rounded ones and inserting the pen instead of having it on a case.

Samsung appears to be going all in on foldables so this does make sense. Roll the Note and S line into the same phone since they're almost that and make the new top end phone the foldable.

When the foldable gets the S-Pen it's a much larger canvas for users anyway. I'm betting in 3 years foldables will be the new normal. This is probably the last year we get a Note proper.
This. My homeboy got the Fold 2, that shyt is fire. The internals are a bit weaker, and the pen, but that's it. The ultimate phone is a Fold with a pen and Note specs. Next year if the trade in is good enough and I feel like spending the money, I might get the Fold 3 and live without the pen. That screen is so next level it's worth it. Hoping it's the true flagship and has the pen and best specs anyway and it's a wrap. They need to get the price down, though. shyt is getting out of hand.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Still rocking the Galaxy Note 9. No sense upgrading now, although it did stop vibrating when I get text messages. Not sure how to fix that though. Had to download an app where my light goes off when I get a text.