The Galaxy Note series has become pointless

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Was never cancelled before it was always just rumors, the expectation is this time the Note is in fact done.

Next flagship announcement with a s-pen should be the Fold 3, it and new Z Flip will be announced in the Note's usual slot, late summer/fall.
You getting the Ford 3? I may get it...I might just fukking get it. Lol.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Was never cancelled before it was always just rumors, the expectation is this time the Note is in fact done.

Next flagship announcement with a s-pen should be the Fold 3, it and new Z Flip will be announced in the Note's usual slot, late summer/fall.

:mjcry:

This will be my last Samsung phone it seems. :sadbron:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
You getting the Ford 3? I may get it...I might just fukking get it. Lol.

Def on the list. Fold 2 was already a polished product, another year of refinements and spen...not seeing the device that tops it

Daps
I still have my Note 10+. :mjcry:

Works phenomenal for me still, though....:manny:
i got a note 8 , my daughter got a note 9 . Im cool with them at the moment. They give me zero issues, no need to upgrade. When i do upgrade it will be a note. Simply love them and neither of us use the s pen at all.

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
There is a new trend in the smartphone industry that many manufacturers may follow. This is releasing a smartphone without a charger which was started by Apple. After the iPhone 12 series, the Xiaomi Mi 11 series also comes without a charger. However, that will not be the only intentional omissions from smartphones. According to recent reports, the Samsung Galaxy S21 will not come with a micro SD card slot. In addition, some markets will include chargers , and other markets will not include chargers with their packaging.

https://www.gizchina.com/2021/01/02...rd-slot-some-markets-will-have-a-charger/amp/
and thats the end of the line for me.

Im not buying a phone without a Micro SD slot.
I have a massive music collection, and see no need to pay for a monthly service for music.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

I have a massive music collection, and see no need to pay for a monthly service for music.
That's what I say. They're taking away too many features I like.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Condensed history of high quality culture based and skilled rap is only like eight gigs.
After a few select other genre choices.
What else is there to listen to?

Explain this.

Art Barr

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
Condensed history of high quality culture based and skilled rap is only like eight gigs.
After a few select other genre choices.
What else is there to listen to?

Explain this.

Art Barr
You only listen to 8 gigs of rap?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You only listen to 8 gigs of rap?

There is only like thirty gigs of dope music ever made in history sir.

once you scale it down to driveable and listening on the go.
high quality culture based rap is only about eight to nine gigs.

art barr

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I bought the Galaxy Buds Pro and they're worth the upgrade from the Plus. They sound better and let your ears breath. Didn't use the Lives but from the Plus and original this is worth buying. Now I gotta dump my Plus ones on eBay.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I bought the Galaxy Buds Pro and they're worth the upgrade from the Plus. They sound better and let your ears breath. Didn't use the Lives but from the Plus and original this is worth buying. Now I gotta dump my Plus ones on eBay.
Ordered mine last week off the strength of Flossy Carter's review. Traded in my Plus' for $50 off

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I have to revise my Buds Pro assessment. I don't think I'm keeping them. The way they go into your ears it just feels like something is bulging in my ears and after a while the pressure becomes annoying.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Samsung at their most recent shareholders meeting seemed to suggest there won’t be a Galaxy Note phone released this year.