The Galaxy Note series has become pointless

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I agree that the shyt is now pointless. Samsung is all over the place with their product placement regarding cell phone flagships.
On that note I'm super tired of the yearly consumerism. Release upgrades more sporadically. The yearly cycle makes the whole experience trash IMO

What's the point of this thread when Samsung already been said they not making the Note line anymore

Hadnt read that but I hope its true, no point anymore

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
No they didn't. That was an internet rumor. There will be a Note phone release this year.
Foldable phone is supposed to replace the Note line eventually and S21 Ultra will just be the Note :manny:

Another Note will come out either because Foldables are not ready yet or if they need to get rid of any leftover/extra S21 components.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
You cant say that until the folds leave them in the dust. The Folds are almost at the point of being unstoppable..a few tweaks.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
How are the foldable phones? I been with iphone since the 1st one but them joints look tough. It looks like a defect ready to happen tho
A friend of one got the Fold 2. Massive improvement on build quality. That screen :banderas:. I have a Note 20 Ultra, and I almost regretted not getting the fold. The pen, resolution, and I think RAM/CPU are the only advantages the Note Ultra has over it. Great device.

Last edited:

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
A friend of one got the Fold 2. Massive improvement on build quality. That screen :banderas:. I have a Note 20 Ultra, and O almost regretted not getting the fold. The pen, resolution, and Inthink RAM/CPU are the only advantages the Note Ultra has over it. Great device.
The camera on the note20 ultra is a beast.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You cant say that until the folds leave them in the dust. The Folds are almost at the point of being unstoppable..a few tweaks.
They're looking to bring the S-Pen to the folds but if you can use the S-Pen on the S21 Ultra then it's a Note in everything but name anyway.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I love the fold 2, its also a eye catcher, people be looking at me with the:dwillhuh: face. That or they straight up know what it is, which is also kinda shocking.

Fold phones are definitely the new wave.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I never understood the point of them having like a Galaxy S20 ultra (or whatever that's called) and a Note, then a Note Ultra. Like condense that all down to one phone. Just have a Galaxy and a Note.

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
I never understood the point of them having like a Galaxy S20 ultra (or whatever that's called) and a Note, then a Note Ultra. Like condense that all down to one phone. Just have a Galaxy and a Note.
Price points you be amazed what adding a extra 100 or 200 to the price will completely deter someone.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
I love the fold 2, its also a eye catcher, people be looking at me with the:dwillhuh: face. That or they straight up know what it is, which is also kinda shocking.

Let’s be real, it’ll be the wave when apple produces a fold phone in 2030

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps

Do you use that at your everyday phone? How is it in terms of functionality? I really wanna get that phone next month