Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Season was trash

That had to be one of the wackest cliffhangers ever

We all know Barry will be out of the speed force in the season premiere

The Kaitlyn storyline went completely left too

All season they've been making it seem like turning into Killer Frost made her evil but in the finale she didn't even take the cure but all of a sudden she a completely different person and not evil no more :dahell:

She doesn't want to be Kaitlyn but she don't want to be Killer Frost either :dahell:

The fukk was the point of any of that shyt

Hopefully the Devoe villain they keep name dropping is good because this show is close to getting the bushes

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Season was trash

That had to be one of the wackest cliffhangers ever

We all know Barry will be out of the speed force in the season premiere

The Kaitlyn storyline went completely left too

All season they've been making it seem like turning into Killer Frost made her evil but in the finale she didn't even take the cure but all of a sudden she a completely different person and not evil no more :dahell:

She doesn't want to be Kaitlyn but she don't want to be Killer Frost either :dahell:

The fukk was the point of any of that shyt

Hopefully the Devoe villain they keep name dropping is good because this show is close to getting the bushes
Yea that whole I need to find myself shyt was weak. I can see her rejoining the team mid season on a planned short term thing but shortly after realizes she ain't got shyt else to do.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
On another note, I cant understand how barry goes from being ready to get married to without thought allowing himself to be taken into the speedforce. Like he didnt even seem mad about it he just was like alright I gotta go forever peace...

I was watching the whole time like "why is this nikka so unbothered and happy to live in misery in the speedforce?" :what::why: especially after just talking about being married with Iris? :snoop:

These writers don't know wtf they're doing :trash:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Question, do you think Savitar really was on the brink of having a change of heart at Star Labs, or was he still evil all along and merely played along so he could blow up the lab?

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Question, do you think Savitar really was on the brink of having a change of heart at Star Labs, or was he still evil all along and merely played along so he could blow up the lab?

That's the thing seemed like he was playing along which didn't make sense. Also why blow up the lab when he could have killed them all with just pure speed. Barry couldn't keep up with him(until the final episode anyway). So he could have just blitzed the entire team and giving Barry a :umad:what now bytch. The writers need to be dropped, it seems like season 3 is where the decline for these CW shows begin hell if I am being honest season 2 of Flash was shaky as well but this season was just atrocious.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
That's the thing seemed like he was playing along which didn't make sense. Also why blow up the lab when he could have killed them all with just pure speed. Barry couldn't keep up with him(until the final episode anyway). So he could have just blitzed the entire team and giving Barry a :umad:what now bytch. The writers need to be dropped, it seems like season 3 is where the decline for these CW shows begin hell if I am being honest season 2 of Flash was shaky as well but this season was just atrocious.

Can't agree about Season 2. Zoom was that nikka and had a serious presence.

Season 1 is the best season for sure though.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
HR's:rip: sacrifice switch:salute: Iris transformation rescue:whew: Wells made Tracy moist for a second:hubie: Star Flabb electrocuted:dahell: Gyspy tiger gripped Cisco:lawd: from Vibrator ETHER hand:whoa: Supersonic Sega Speedster forest PIFF:ooh: Savagetar phased right thru his gear:banderas: Caitlyn Sub-Zero'd Black Fash:usure: Jay:old: out the vortex combos:krs: Joe's babygirl bust her gun:myman: Drum sticks laid to rest:to: Julian useless biochemistry:hhh: West Allen union halted again:huhldup: Speedforce:fire: 4th of July'd Central City:damn: Wally got the batan now:lupe: Barry/Moms blackhole redemption stroll:ehh:

Last edited:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
He has that cloaking tech where everyone else sees a different face,remember?

They explained it earlier in the season

Thats why he doesn't have to stay at star labs anymore

but I don't think it'll really work when dying... when he changed back to HR ... did he do that or did the device wear off... I really don't remember..

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Savitar called himself Godspeed :wtf: They fukked up four stories in the space of about 2 episodes.

He actually said the God of Speed ..... but I agree they fukked up four/five stories this season ..

the moment we found out episode 1 flashpoint would last about half an episode... I knew it was doomed.. that should've been at least a 4 episode arc.. should've actually lasted until the mid winter break (ep 9)