"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
On another note, I cant understand how barry goes from being ready to get married to without thought allowing himself to be taken into the speedforce. Like he didnt even seem mad about it he just was like alright I gotta go forever peace... that was horrible writing.

The episode where Barry goes and save Wally from the speedforce and Jay turns up, explains this. Barry knew it was only a matter of time, before he had to go. And because of all of his fukk ups, he couldn't be at all angry about it, being his time, especially with Savitar gone and Jay freed.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He wasn't even in this season so...
yes he was

you keep viewing reverse differently than how his character is presented on the show and comics. reverse flash has decades of beef with barry pending. we haven't even really gotten to the crux of their main beef yet.

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I think Wally will become the New Flash because of this:

It didn't pan out in this season so I presume they were making his S4 suit.

I'm not really into the comics but isn't the flash that they use in all the other D.C. Versions Wally west anyway?

Daps
I'm not really into the comics but isn't the flash that they use in all the other D.C. Versions Wally west anyway?
He was the main flash from the late 80's to 2008, when Barry returned from the dead.

Currently there are two individuals in the comics whose real name is Wally West; one is white and shares the Flash identity with Barry and used to be his sidekick Kid Flash, while the other is his teen half-black cousin who succeeded him as Kid Flash.

In other media such as games, movies and cartoons, Wally was only the Flash on the JL cartoon, but every time you see Barry in other media they give him Wally's personality as the funny guy.

Last edited:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Yea this is what confused me. If I was Barry I would have been looking at Jay like "nikka that's all you". A few episodes ago he was willing to stay in the Speedforce and actually did but was quiet as a church mouse when it was revealed a speedster was needed this time in the Speed Force. Jay pulled a Homer
200.gif

:laff:

Faneto4

Banned
Daps
why yall expect Barry to go out like a bytch in the speed force...everybody gotta go someday...he just did it with his head up :salute:
u reap what you sow :yeshrug:

Black Gatsby

Lord$ Never Worry
Daps
Reppin
London
So we fukking with The Thinker in S4? Will be good but could be so much better without PG constraints

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly him being locked in the speed force doesn't really mean anything. The flash now is just the face of the show and nothing else.

He depends on his team than his actual abilities. So not sure why him being in the speed force would mean anything.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Of all the cw shows Flash was pretty weak this season. Arrow surprisingly took back the crown with #10stepsahead gang and LOT brought fukkery times 100 trillion. Hopefully Flash does better next time.

I know for sure who none of them ain't touching tho

tumblr_oq66eeRBkf1rdbd0qo2_400.gif

:myman:
this is some quality cgi for a tv show :damn:

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
Season was trash

That had to be one of the wackest cliffhangers ever

We all know Barry will be out of the speed force in the season premiere

The Kaitlyn storyline went completely left too

All season they've been making it seem like turning into Killer Frost made her evil but in the finale she didn't even take the cure but all of a sudden she a completely different person and not evil no more :dahell:

She doesn't want to be Kaitlyn but she don't want to be Killer Frost either :dahell:

The fukk was the point of any of that shyt

Hopefully the Devoe villain they keep name dropping is good because this show is close to getting the bushes
Truth

This season damn near killed the show for me..

shyt was ALL OVER the place... Grodd invasion should've been enough for half a season but they crammed shyt into the middle of a Flashpoint fukkery

I dunno .. I feel like the writers were smoking heroin the whole season