"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I wonder how long it's gonna take for them to figure out how to defeat the thinker...

Yo this show has some basic ass dialogue/predictability

They always repeat themselves and someone always has to leave or go chase down another member to talk to them. That happens rinse and repeat every 5 minutes in the show.

There was def some plot holes in the show. What happens to the dominator jewel they took from the gov. The stone that Salvator was using. Why didn't Cisco just capture killer frost and keep her in the cell. Why didn't they ask the real Harrison to help out. Does Iris eventually die? Is he a real villain to flash in the comics or at least come out because she dies? I'm not saying she's gonna die by him. I'm just asking does she die and he eventually turns heel?

My favorite thing is everyone agrees to be transparent yet each nikka stays keeping a secret. Salvator was fumbled at the end I thought they would have found a way to strip his armor which I thought they were hinting at the whole time... Barry just phases through it and it's disintegrates... I wanted to know about his scar.

Jay wanting no more parts of the speed force :russ: Barry acting cool and welcoming it when he trying to get married.

They don't need to add the pair up episodes if they are completely irrelevant and fillers.

Star labs is destroyed how long will it take to be put back together?

Last edited:

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
LeIx0QiIsUNjz3Jvcxpz5iIg1YXOvoj8nB9vdAvXeeQ.jpg

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Just finished the last four episodes of season 3 and I'm like :francis::stopitslime::scust:. How Barry just calm and collected going into the speedforce when he spent the past few weeks/episodes trying to save Iris, the love of his life?! :dahell:

This Wally West is wack. He's not the laid back fun Wally that was written by Mark Waid and Geoff Johns and in the JL/JLU animated series.

This season had so much potential but they ruined it with the whole Savitar saga. The whole season or at least the bulk of it should have been dedicated to Flashpoint.

They better get season 4 right or else...

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Season 3 wasn't outright trash but it was definitely 3rd out of the 4 superhero shows on the CW.

Legends was great and Arrow straight up killed it this season.