"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
The season finale was so-so. The lack of development for Savitar annoyed me because his origins was very convoluted and all they used to explain it was "Time travel" and "Speed Force." Some well thought out writing would have made this much better.

Also, I dunno about you guys, but looking back on the show, I feel like it would have been better if they didn't start out with the Reverse Flash and Zoom and had the main villains of the first two seasons be the Rogues. That way, they would have laid down foundations for the characters before introducing other speedsters and the multiverse/time travel fukkery.

Because right now, I've got speedster fatigue and I hope they really put effort into writing for The Thinker.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Well, that sucked and the season as a whole was ass. No Jesse Quick in the season finale? This show needs a serious reboot.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yea this is what confused me. If I was Barry I would have been looking at Jay like "nikka that's all you". A few episodes ago he was willing to stay in the Speedforce and actually did but was quiet as a church mouse when it was revealed a speedster was needed this time in the Speed Force. Jay pulled a Homer
200.gif
:laff:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Also can anyone explain to me why Savitar tried to kill them up by blowing up Star Labs. If he really wanted all of them dead why not just snap their necks and be done with it. None of them could have done shyt to him if he wanted to end them all. That part didn't make sense to me, it seemed he played along with the there is good in me shyt so he could get to Star labs. Also it always irks me how all season the villains always completely dominate in a fight against Barry and then in the final episode he beats them in a fight. This shyt occurred with Zoom as well, so you telling me to beat Savitar all he had to do was phase him out of his suit.:usure:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Also can anyone explain to me why Savitar tried to kill them up by blowing up Star Labs. If he really wanted all of them dead why not just snap their necks and be done with it. None of them could have done shyt to him if he wanted to end them all. That part didn't make sense to me, it seemed he played along with the there is good in me shyt so he could get to Star labs. Also it always irks me how all season the villains always completely dominate in a fight against Barry and then in the final episode he beats them in a fight. This shyt occurred with Zoom as well, so you telling me to beat Savitar all he had to do was phase him out of his suit.:usure:
Cosign
Beginning of the season they could barely even see him cuz he was running so fast. But now him and barry are exchanging haymakers:gucci:
- i liked how they did the first season hr, where barry was still no match for him. And it took eddie committing that for barry to beat him:heh:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Cosign
Beginning of the season they could barely even see him cuz he was running so fast. But now him and barry are exchanging haymakers:gucci:
- i liked how they did the first season hr, where barry was still no match for him. And it took eddie committing that for barry to beat him:heh:

Nah they couldn't see him at first because he was still stuck in the speed force. It was implicabbly stated though that he was far far far superior to Barry. In the scene where he drags Barry around beating on him in different locations. It was implied that he was moving so fast it appeared as if he was in multiple locations at the same time. The writers just need to come up with a better way to explain Barry beating far superior speedsters or have him be faster in the end. Don't have him get stomped all season and barely able to keep up only for him to win at the end because they have to wrap shyt up.

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
I'm going to say this and I could be completely wrong but I don't think the writers knew who they wanted Savitar to be initially. Maybe it was always supposed to be some form of Barry but some of the stuff that was said and ignored towards the end is kind of mind boggling in retrospect. The Philosopher stone, Savitar having the ability to give people powers, his alleged need for Jessie Quick, going to the past and being worshiped as a god, and I'm sure I'm forgetting some other stuff. Its like it was either planned for it to be someone else completely or they had no plan at all but wanted to create a more powerful speedster. Only reason I'm saying this is cause at the beginning of the season, he looked borderline unfukkwitable and by the end we watching him work on his suit in a garage like its a old car he trying to fix up. The visuals ain't syncing up if that makes sense.

Edit/Other Unexplained Questions:

Savitar had some type of mind control

Last edited:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I'm going to say this and I could be completely wrong but I don't think the writers knew who they wanted Savitar to be initially. Maybe it was always supposed to be some form of Barry but some of the stuff that was said and ignored towards the end is kind of mind boggling in retrospect. The Philosopher stone, Savitar having the ability to give people powers, his alleged need for Jessie Quick, going to the past and being worshiped as a god, and I'm sure I'm forgetting some other stuff. Its like it was either planned for it to be someone else completely or they had no plan at all but wanted to create a more powerful speedster. Only reason I'm saying this is cause at the beginning of the season, he looked borderline unfukkwitable and by the end we watching him work on his suit in a garage like its a old car he trying to fix up. The visuals ain't syncing up if that makes sense.

Edit/Other Unexplained Questions:

Savitar had some type of mind control
That is what I thought but the hints that it was someone we would know by the ens of the season in ine of the earlier episodes and arrow doing the same shyt makes me believe it was just bad writing.