"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Ok that was dumb. Why even end the episode like that. We know he's coming back the first episode of season 4. What's the point of all of this.

I guess to show Barry being accountable for his actions :yeshrug:. Maybe the Speedforce will let him out of prison early on good behavior :troll:.

I'm glad the writers said next season won't have a speedster villain and hopefully they tone down on the time travel fukkery. This was definitely the weakest season so far.

On the positive side, it was good to see Barry embrace who he is, even if it didn't work with Savitar. The show still does emotions really well :mjcry:and I felt more for the characters fates than say the Supergirl finale on Monday.

Nice to see Iris bust her gun like her dad :mjgrin:

Cisco not taking Julian's cure, means she gets to keep her powers w/out being fully evil :patrice:. Could be a good look for the character.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Im wondering could they have tried to trap Savitar in the Speed Force Prision or that was a no go

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
should've thrown garrick back into the prison like "you said you owed me :manny:"
Yea this is what confused me. If I was Barry I would have been looking at Jay like "nikka that's all you". A few episodes ago he was willing to stay in the Speedforce and actually did but was quiet as a church mouse when it was revealed a speedster was needed this time in the Speed Force. Jay pulled a Homer
200.gif

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Yea this is what confused me. If I was Barry I would have been looking at Jay like "nikka that's all you". A few episodes ago he was willing to stay in the Speedforce and actually did but was quiet as a church mouse when it was revealed a speedster was needed this time in the Speed Force. Jay pulled a Homer
200.gif

Teach Barry a lesson, him being selfish and going back in time created all that shyt.

How was Julian placed in the lives of the team. Was there an explanation to how Julian came about that I missed or forgot?

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
200.gif

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
Teach Barry a lesson, him being selfish and going back in time created all that shyt.

How was Julian placed in the lives of the team. Was there an explanation to how Julian came about that I missed or forgot?

Julian wanted some of that ice p*ssy that Caitlin was throwing at him.

Plus they was doing some amazing scientifical shyt that he wanted to be apart of once they got that Alchemy up out of him.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Julian wanted some of that ice p*ssy that Caitlin was throwing at him.

Plus they was doing some amazing scientifical shyt that he wanted to be apart of once they got that Alchemy up out of him.
I mean did she really throw anything at him or was he just playing professor save a Caitlyn? I could be wrong but I don't think she ever reciprocated any affection towards him.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Why does Savitar still exist exactly?

because honestly Barry will always become savitar at some point. iris dying here pushed him the first time ... maybe she dies in the future and that pushed him then ..

Just like His mom has to die ... Iris' death will always cause savitar

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
Season was cool, not great. Like others said, pacing was off this season and the Savitar reveal could have been done better. I know the show has dealt with time travel since the beginning with RF but they may need to ax that theme come next season. I can understand with RF it working since he is so far from the future and not really connected to Barry but this just left to many plot holes and gaps in logic especially for a villain who should know all his moves for it to really be effective. I can't watch Arrow with Prometheus making Ollie look silly being only 10 steps ahead and a villain who should be way farther ahead be almost mediocre at his job. Also they might need to dead those crossovers or find a better way to incorporate them for their own sake. This season crossovers really only benefited or moved Supergirl's story lines forward at a hinderance to them. Can't be in the middle of dealing with extremely serious arc, just so another show can work out relationship issues on yours.

Hopefully with a new type of villain come next year, they can get out of the speedforce and time travel arcs and try something interesting and different with the show.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Season was weak in my opinion. They would have been better off going with Alchemy as the main villain instead of of another damn speedster. The reveal felt underwhelming and they really didn't do a great job of explaining how Barry got to that point. We could have gotten 1-2 episodes laying that out.

Wasn't a huge HR Wells fan so his death wasn't that big of a deal.

The final battle should have lasted longer. The battle last season with Zoom felt like the climax of the season. This battle didn't feel epic.

How was Iris able to shoot a speeding evil Barry? :mjlol:

See y'all next season