"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Barry on his Goku I gotta teleport Cell to King Kai's planet to blow up type shid :mjlol:

Flashbacks ala Arrow for Savitar would have been great. I have no problem with HR switching places with Iris but all of that could have been done in one episode.
Hell,they could have shortened the whole heist part of last weeks episodes to include it

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Finally watched it. Not bad. Very cheesy, but I've accepted that about this show.

Anyone else thought to themselves, "HR talking mad long for someone who got stabbed through his chest" ? Lol.

Gypsy was mad random, but i guess it wouldn't be right to not include her somewhere somehow.

I still wanna know what's happening with Caitlyn. They really can't decide how to write her character. She was about to kill Cisco her damn self, but it took savitar about to do it to make her change??? :what:

And Savitar suddenly having a heart when all season long he was hell bent on killing everyone? :beli:

Anyways, HR was the MVP of the season. Matter fact, let's just go ahead and call him the goat. I'ma miss him walking around with them drum sticks :mjcry:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I'm 5 minutes in and why do they insist on letting Barry hang around. They know that everything he knows Savitar knows. I would have told Barry to get the fukk outta here a long time ago....

Man there's so many inconsistencies and things that don't add up. But there's one answer to it all

Speedforce:troll:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok that was dumb. Why even end the episode like that. We know he's coming back the first episode of season 4. What's the point of all of this.