Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Very lackluster finale

Brought Jay Garrick back for 4 quick shots

My nicca Barry loves rushing into taking an L

The thing with time travel is that its hard to make sense of these shows

if Savitar is dead.. that means current Barry will never create him meaning once the paradox catches up then in actuality, H.R. wouldn't be dead and Wally wouldn't be Flash and Caitlin wouldn't be Frost right? Its real confusing so they'll prolly ignore all dat and just move forward

They keep hinting Flash goes missing in 2024.. that whole aspect is quickly becoming irrelevant... every season dude seems to go missing at some point... like now for instance... maybe everything will come full circle in season 5 like Arrow is doing

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Very lackluster finale

Brought Jay Garrick back for 4 quick shots

My nicca Barry loves rushing into taking an L

The thing with time travel is that its hard to make sense of these shows

if Savitar is dead.. that means current Barry will never create him meaning once the paradox catches up then in actuality, H.R. wouldn't be dead and Wally wouldn't be Flash and Caitlin wouldn't be Frost right? Its real confusing so they'll prolly ignore all dat and just move forward

They keep hinting Flash goes missing in 2024.. that whole aspect is quickly becoming irrelevant... every season dude seems to go missing at some point... like now for instance... maybe everything will come full circle in season 5 like Arrow is doing
The funniest thing about that is that throughout the whole season nobody on Team Flash seemed concerned about it, they just worried about Iris' name :pachaha:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Finale wasn't horrible, but it was underwhelming. Main issues -

1. Even though a lot of people called it, having that sad ending with Iris dying last episode and then just taking it back right at the beginning of the next episode feels like an extremely cheap way to make a dramatic scene.

2. Savitar got beaten in a very anticlimactic way, and honestly I feel like they wasted a good character. This was also one time where a flashback would've been welcome, I wanted to see how the time remnant ended up becoming Savitar.

3. Not big on the ending because, let's be honest, nobody believes for a second Barry won't be back in the first episode of the next season. Or that Caitlin won't be back. Again, seems like the writers are just being cheap, making dramatic/sad scenes and then undoing them an episode later.

Still, I thought the CGI was decent and the action was good. Also liked seeing more of evil Barry, and was kind of hoping he'd survive somehow. I'm also glad we're switching back to Harry as the "Wells" of the season rather than bringing in another new version or keeping HR.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

1. Even though a lot of people called it, having that sad ending with Iris dying last episode and then just taking it back right at the beginning of the next episode feels like an extremely cheap way to make a dramatic scene.

2. Savitar got beaten in a very anticlimactic way, and honestly I feel like they wasted a good character. This was also one time where a flashback would've been welcome, I wanted to see how the time remnant ended up becoming Savitar.

3. Not big on the ending because, let's be honest, nobody believes for a second Barry won't be back in the first episode of the next season. Or that Caitlin won't be back. Again, seems like the writers are just being cheap, making dramatic/sad scenes and then undoing them an episode later.

Still, I thought the CGI was decent and the action was good. Also liked seeing more of evil Barry, and was kind of hoping he'd survive somehow. I'm also glad we're switching back to Harry as the "Wells" of the season rather than bringing in another new version or keeping HR.
They could've at least showed how he messed his face up

Last edited:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Savitar wa

Cosign
- having iris died wouldve been such a game changer. Especially since they've been predicting this from the very first ep of this season. One of the things that made arrow season 2 so epic is they had the balls to kill mama queen:mjcry:
- HR wells was cool. But losing him has no where near the same impact. Team will probably forget about him by episode 2 of next season :yeshrug:
- I thought the fight with savitar was pretty tough :whoo:
But barry going to the speedforce also means nothing. Maybe it wouldve meant more if iris died and after he beat savitar. He went into the speedforce on some :to:
- if another speedster comes back to be the main villain, might have to put flash on arrow season 4 status:scust:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Of all the cw shows Flash was pretty weak this season. Arrow surprisingly took back the crown with #10stepsahead gang and LOT brought fukkery times 100 trillion. Hopefully Flash does better next time.

I know for sure who none of them ain't touching tho

tumblr_oq66eeRBkf1rdbd0qo2_400.gif

:myman:
Man you must be one of the cats doing this podcast I listen to lol. They always saying this and I agree

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This season of flash has a lot of potential. Alchemy/Savitar was a good villain duo, but ultimately turned into another season of speedforcisms.

:mjcry:

I think the main problem with this season was bad pacing.

They had too much filler and dragged the "Who is Savitar" story out way too late into the season, so by the time his identity was finally revealed there were only a few episodes left and they barely had time to actually explain his backstory or have him do anything interesting aside from try to kill Iris.

I'd have revealed Savitar's identity earlier in the season and then spent more time developing him and his motivations as a character. They waited so late to reveal his identity that they had to rush the rest of his arc.