"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
If I knew what those were :blink:
her middle toes on her left foot arent separated :manny: its no biggie but some shallow hal ass niccas might not like it :pachaha:
Danielle-Panabaker-Feet-2759616.jpg

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Here's a thought ...

What if its Barry ... Well SaviBar.. We can see that the suit can fight by itself.. what if SaviBar used the face changer and had the suit kill him just to push Barry over the edge meanwhile Iris is safe in the future (that's where SaviBar took her)..

The writers don't seem that inspired or thoughtful to make a super twist like that. In fact, most of us could write better plots and twists than them. But I like where you're going with that.

HR was looking at that metal piece from Savitars suit very intensely like he was planning to use it for something. Maybe to lead savitar to him and offer him a deal to take his life for Iris using the face changer to pretend to be Iris to hurt Barry. But that's a little too complex.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I sort of don't believe in the writers enough to think they'd be smart enough to pull off an HR swerve but on the other hand Barry ain't look that torn up in the promo for next week... :patrice:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Barry still ziz-zaggin thru time:dame: Snart BACK for moral support:ehh: Lila face transformed:ohhh: ARGUS WOAT security:flabbynsick: King Shark still flabby:umad: Finally, a E2 visit:lupe: Joe's Dance with my Father:wow: Wally dismantled:deadrose: HR useless drumsticks:dwillhuh: Cisco vs Frost 100th vision:ld:Tracy/Bazooka Failed:snoop: Savatage recharged:dahell: Iris beautiful heart still FATALITY'd:francis: Run in slow-mo for the love of your life:usure:

Last edited:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
HR lives

NEW UPDATE:

season 4 synopsis
Barry Allen (Grant Gustin) lived a normal life as a perpetually tardy C.S.I. in the Central City Police Department. Barry’s life changed forever when the S.T.A.R. Labs Particle Accelerator exploded, creating a dark-matter lightning storm that struck Barry, bestowing him with super-speed and making him the fastest man alive — The Flash. But when Barry used his extraordinary abilities to travel back in time and save his mother’s life, he inadvertently created an alternate timeline known as Flashpoint; a phenomenon that gave birth to the villainous speed god known as Savitar, and changed the lives of Caitlin Snow (Danielle Panabaker) and Wally West (Keiyan Lonsdale) forever. With the help of his adoptive father, Joe West (Jesse L. Martin), his lifelong best friend and love interest Iris West (Candice Patton), and his friends at S.T.A.R. Labs -- Cisco Ramon (Carlos Valdes), C.S.I Julian Albert (Tom Felton), and an Earth-19 novelist named H.R. Wells (Tom Cavanaugh) -- Barry continues to protect the people of Central City from the meta-humans that threaten it.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
HR lives

NEW UPDATE:

season 4 synopsis
Barry Allen (Grant Gustin) lived a normal life as a perpetually tardy C.S.I. in the Central City Police Department. Barry’s life changed forever when the S.T.A.R. Labs Particle Accelerator exploded, creating a dark-matter lightning storm that struck Barry, bestowing him with super-speed and making him the fastest man alive — The Flash. But when Barry used his extraordinary abilities to travel back in time and save his mother’s life, he inadvertently created an alternate timeline known as Flashpoint; a phenomenon that gave birth to the villainous speed god known as Savitar, and changed the lives of Caitlin Snow (Danielle Panabaker) and Wally West (Keiyan Lonsdale) forever. With the help of his adoptive father, Joe West (Jesse L. Martin), his lifelong best friend and love interest Iris West (Candice Patton), and his friends at S.T.A.R. Labs -- Cisco Ramon (Carlos Valdes), C.S.I Julian Albert (Tom Felton), and an Earth-19 novelist named H.R. Wells (Tom Cavanaugh) -- Barry continues to protect the people of Central City from the meta-humans that threaten it.

Uhhh, this kinda sounds like the synopsis for this season.