"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
The HR hat tip then proceeds to look at the Savitar dagger and this was the last moment we see him. Also, when Savitar pushed Iris to the ground we heard a speed like sound but Savitar nor Barry was moving at that moment. Could have been Wally, could have been the Accelerated Man, or Jesse we know that her and HR working working together to defeat Savitar when the other were on Earth 2.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
The promo for next week showed HR. So if Iris was switched with someone it'd have to be someone else.
If that really was a fake out (which it doesn't look like at this point), the only way Iris could come back at all is if Barry stopped himself from creating Flashpoint in the first place. If Savitar and all the conflicts in this season originated from Flashpoint, then the only way to stop everything in this season from occurring is if Flashpoint never happened.

Black Gatsby

Lord$ Never Worry
Daps
Reppin
London
There was definitely time for a switch when Barry was trying to catch Savitar with the speed force cannon.
Didn't hear no speedster when she was on the floor though

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
There was definitely time for a switch when Barry was trying to catch Savitar with the speed force cannon.
Didn't hear no speedster when she was on the floor though

You got hear the sound when he pushed her to the ground.

fukk face Barry gives no fukks about Iris as fine as she is.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
The promo for next week showed HR. So if Iris was switched with someone it'd have to be someone else.
If that really was a fake out (which it doesn't look like at this point), the only way Iris could come back at all is if Barry stopped himself from creating Flashpoint in the first place. If Savitar and all the conflicts in this season originated from Flashpoint, then the only way to stop everything in this season from occurring is if Flashpoint never happened.

He technically did undo flashpoint. But it's already been created an embedded in history as a cancelled timeline. I guess since his mom dying was the ultimate paradox and he changed it, savitar became the new paradox from flashpoint carried on to this timeline.

And just when we all get confused, it's like Savitar Barry said, with time travel there more you keep doing it the less the rules apply. It saves us the headache of trying to make sense of it all

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

promo showed Harry..
reasons to follow:

When we arrive on E2 Harry is seen fixing a gun .. same gun harry had on the roof in cisco's vibe.
HR now has on a hat .. any Tom Cavanagh without the hat is Harry..

and like I said 2 months ago... HR is the one who dies.. his little rant and fukk up and speech almost confirms it...
HR told nobody this plan not even iris ... he did it on his own... just like the cannon can zap their speed force .. I wonder if it can give (that's how thawne got his speed) and HR used it to switch Iris when Savitar dropped her..

Also ... I wonder if Barry was even in the suit

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
promo showed Harry..
reasons to follow:

When we arrive on E2 Harry is seen fixing a gun .. same gun harry had on the roof in cisco's vibe.
HR now has on a hat .. any Tom Cavanagh without the hat is Harry..

and like I said 2 months ago... HR is the one who dies.. his little rant and fukk up and speech almost confirms it...
HR told nobody this plan not even iris ... he did it on his own... just like the cannon can zap their speed force .. I wonder if it can give (that's how thawne got his speed) and HR used it to switch Iris when Savitar dropped her..

Also ... I wonder if Barry was even in the suit

The switch would have to be when savitar and Barry were fighting. Cuz I watched the episode again and I cant figure out when it happened other than that. Unless there was some off scene stuff happening after HR told Cisco bye.

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
If HR really did sacrifice himself. :picard: Breh gotta be the realest dude in the show. Took the L of never getting to go back to his home universe, didn't even get angsty about it. Stayed on the team as mascot. He finds a broad he has amazing chemistry with and breh throws it away for the team. :wow:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Here's a thought ...

What if its Barry ... Well SaviBar.. We can see that the suit can fight by itself.. what if SaviBar used the face changer and had the suit kill him just to push Barry over the edge meanwhile Iris is safe in the future (that's where SaviBar took her)..

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Excuse me Lyla?

NOW you couldn't just let Iris die?

You having a laugh?

Wasted wild time with this robbery

fill·er1
ˈfilər/
noun
suffix: -filler; suffix: -fillers; noun: filler; plural noun: fillers
    • an item serving only to fill space or time, especially in a newspaper, broadcast, or recording.