"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:mjlol: why they keep doing shyt knowing future berry gonna know what they planning?

In all fairness they had to try something, it's not like they're just going to sit there and let Savitar kill Iris. :ld:

But I have to admit they could've tried a little harder. If I'm Team Flash I'm putting Iris on an airplane or calling the Legends to scoop her up and hide her in another time, or something. Their plan of just hiding her on Earth 2 and hoping for the best was pretty :flabbynsick:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
In all fairness they had to try something, it's not like they're just going to sit there and let Savitar kill Iris. :ld:

But I have to admit they could've tried a little harder. If I'm Team Flash I'm putting Iris on an airplane or calling the Legends to scoop her up and hide her in another time, or something. Their plan of just hiding her on Earth 2 and hoping for the best was pretty :flabbynsick:
i just wouldnt have told berry what we were planning if i was on team flash

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Barry has a fukking gang of superhero friends who he's called multiple times to help him. Why the fukk didn't he just call for help?

It's like he did everything he could to make sure this plays out exactly how it was originally supposed to. He even made sure he stood at the right distance so he would make it there a split second too late. :mjlol:

But the writers won't let her stay dead because then flash should turn into the emo I don't give a fukk version and the show is ruined. Somehow she's gonna be back.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Barry has a fukking gang of superhero friends who he's called multiple times to help him. Why the fukk didn't he just call for help?

It's like he did everything he could to make sure this plays out exactly how it was originally supposed to. He even made sure he stood at the right distance so he would make it there a split second too late. :mjlol:

But the writers won't let her stay dead because then flash should turn into the emo I don't give a fukk version and the show is ruined. Somehow she's gonna be back.

It's been a poorly written season. Everything in this post is dead on.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan

because mainly, savitar would have seen right through. plus, realistically, what can barry`s friends do to savitar? its been shown that savitar has been several steps ahead so he has forseen all measures that barry would or would not take.

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
i :salute: you guys' determination in trying to figure out wtf is going on in this show :pachaha:

i gave up years ago..

speed force
IESH0Ly.png

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Barry getting his talk no jutsu on I see. :beli:

I guess Savitar is going to make some kind of sacrifice at the end to bring Iris back (assuming it was actually her).

Yep he's gonna somehow get Savitar to merge into him using the speed force or some shyt or sacrifice himself. Either way it's gonna somehow erase all the shyt he's done and bring iris back. Then Wally will lose his powers and somehow get them back and heal his leg because of the speed force bullshyt.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yep he's gonna somehow get Savitar to merge into him using the speed force or some shyt or sacrifice himself. Either way it's gonna somehow erase all the shyt he's done and bring iris back. Then Wally will lose his powers and somehow get them back and heal his leg because of the speed force bullshyt.

Yep, I'm sure Savitar will have a last second change of heart and undo everything he did with some kind of time travel fukkery. And probably accidentally cause some disaster (black hole, screwed up timeline, etc.) that leads to Season 4.

I'm not too optimistic that they can do it without it coming off as cheesy, but I'll give it a chance. :manny: