Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
if Argus labs or whatever it's called.. has a super power dampening field in it..

then why didn't they just put IRIS in there and have Savitar come to them ?

:ufdup: Don't look for logic.

But would that have worked if the suit is powered itself... It might not have worked anyways....:ld:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Here’s my predicted run down of how the finale will play out.

It starts right after savitar kills iris. Everybody is shocked and crying and etc.. then we go to commercial

After commercial, we get the 1 hr ago and Cisco (or was it barry) with the 53 minutes is heard and the finale plays out in “real time” from everybody’s point of view.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
if Argus labs or whatever it's called.. has a super power dampening field in it..

I could only think it's a easier to use the machine to travel to the other universe than to travel all the way to star city for Argus.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
I could only think it's a easier to use the machine to travel to the other universe than to travel all the way to star city for Argus.

:what:

bbu.. but its the fukkin Flash !

he could run the bish through time if he had to.. he can't pick that ho up and run her over there to save her life

but he can run her across town for arbitrary shyt other times ... lol

:beli:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

:ufdup: Don't look for logic.

But would that have worked if the suit is powered itself... It might not have worked anyways....:ld:

:what:

bbu.. but its the fukkin Flash !

he could run the bish through time if he had to.. he can't pick that ho up and run her over there to save her life

but he can run her across town for arbitrary shyt other times ... lol

:beli:

that's because Savitar is Barry and so whatever Barry does and remembers it automatically enters Savitar's mind (they showed it when Barry went to Argis and Savitar had a new memory enter his brain).
they cant do shyt with Barry present.

They took Iris to E2 on their own, that's why SaviBar didn't know and tricked the team into telling him

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
that's because Savitar is Barry and so whatever Barry does and remembers it automatically enters Savitar's mind (they showed it when Barry went to Argis and Savitar had a new memory enter his brain).

They took Iris to E2 on their own, that's why SaviBar didn't know and tricked the team into telling him

it's still bullshyt because Savitar can't remember something that hasn't happened yet
meaning..

If he takes her to Argus .. then and only at that moment will the memory become implanted in his mind which will be after the event
has already happened

after she's in Argus there wouldn't be anything Savitar could do about it .. and technically her dad could've driven her over there without Barry

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
it's still bullshyt because Savitar can't remember something that hasn't happened yet
meaning..

If he takes her to Argus .. then and only at that moment will the memory become implanted in his mind which will be after the event
has already happened

after she's in Argus there wouldn't be anything Savitar could do about it .. and technically her dad could've driven her over there without Barry

but technically and soon as he thinks of it and decides to take her savitar would know so he'll take precaution before he goes like how he had the HArry Potter Stone for the cannon

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
but technically and soon as he thinks of it and decides to take her savitar would know so he'll take precaution before he goes like how he had the HArry Potter Stone for the cannon
lol.. follow this out

he's not psychic .. Savitar can't read Barry's mind

He can only recall something that has happened from their shared past.. just because Barry has a thought doesn't mean it becomes acted upon in the physical world and manifested as an event

I can think about eating a cheeseburger but have a taco instead.. lol

Savitar can only recall something that actually happens therefore
Barry would have to complete the action for it to become an event cemented in Savitar's history

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
lol.. follow this out

he's not psychic .. Savitar can't read Barry's mind

He can only recall something that has happened from their shared past.. just because Barry has a thought doesn't mean it becomes acted upon in the physical world and manifested as an event

I can think about eating a cheeseburger but have a taco instead.. lol

Savitar can only recall something that actually happens therefore
Barry would have to complete the action for it to become an event cemented in Savitar's history

I follow what you're saying and agree .. but you know the writers not going that route .. they wouldn't have tried to wipe barry's short term memory then .. since short term is usually a lot of random thoughts..
but you thinking of a cheeseburger and eating a taco is still a memory ... on some .. remember that time I wanted cheeseburgers but had tacos instead ... damn tore my stomach up .. I should've gotten the cheeseburgers... type of shyt

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
I follow what you're saying and agree .. but you know the writers not going that route .. they wouldn't have tried to wipe barry's short term memory then .. since short term is usually a lot of random thoughts..
but you thinking of a cheeseburger and eating a taco is still a memory ... on some .. remember that time I wanted cheeseburgers but had tacos instead ... damn tore my stomach up .. I should've gotten the cheeseburgers... type of shyt

:mjlol:

We're obviously just fukkin around with the premise

personally.. I think if a person travels back in time they create a closed time loop (meaning however they move in time from that moment forward they can never return to the place after the point where they initially went back in time)

they now exist within their own bubble time space reality (a la Quantum Leap) where they can make changes to the world they observe

but for the rest of us

that person ceased to exist and we cannot observe any changes they make in their time space..being that they splintered away from the original timeline

To us...**poof** They disappeared...never came back and erased themselves from our shared perception of reality

just my theory

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
We can all agree on this ... whatever happens wont be as creative as the theories both in this thread and on the net ...

let's look at time travel like Bill & Ted .... we gotta remember after we win to go back in time and plant the devices we need at this exact moment in time..