ae68Unknown1_zps5bkmxs0d.gif

IN!

For DVR viewing :mjlol:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
So H.R. is the one who was killed tonight. Explains why he wasn't on the roof and why Iris didn't recognize Joe's song because Iris is on a different Earth. Julian was probably the H.R. that was in Star Labs.

Yeah, you have to think about the HR breakdown with Cisco though. He was upset that he was a failure and told Sav where Iris was.
:ohhh:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Why do we lose the ones we love the most? :mjcry:

The cutting between Iris' video message to Barry and him racing towards her was well done

These theories with HR mentioned in the thread make a lot of sense though :ohhh:, especially with the use of the tech tonight during Barry and Captain Cold's little heist. No way is Iris truly gone from the series :sadcam:

Joe singing and dancing with Iris in Earth 2 :to:

Lyla being stingy with the alien tech :martin:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
It's so obvious HR used the face thing and pretended to be Iris. Could it not be any more obvious? Just like how Julian was obviously alchemy, and Barry was obviously savitar. These writers make things so obvious. Overall decent episode. Hate that we found out who savitar was so late this season. If the reveal was mid season we'd probably would've got way better episodes just like these last 3-4. Only thing I'm most interested in is what happens with my baby Caitlyn :mjcry:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
But if he doesn't make the remnants in the future to stop Savitar, Savitar won't be created. :patrice:

He trapped savitar 4 years after Iris death in the future.

EDIT: actually, you're right. Future Barry was saying that before I Iris died. Definitely a writing inconsistency

Remember when no one could see Savitar :jbhmm:

That was when he was still stuck in the speedforce and only speedsters could see him when he used the philosopher stone. When he freed himself he became visible to the world

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I think a good way to undo what happen would be if Barry forgives savatar,

That line of Captain Cold about you're the hero Barry do things the right way, struck me, the only reason the evil Barry Allen exists is because flash went into a emotional black hole to try and stop and created Time remanants which came back to bite him in the ass.

If the next episode he confronts savatar and goes I forgive you . I know you're in pain and I love iris and i will miss her the rest of my life but I know that she wouldn't want me to lose myself to this. And I'm sorry that you were in so much pain that you thought you had to do this. And then he starts to fade away

It works in that old adage that forgiveness is about healing yourself and not so much for the other person.

But these DC CW shows kind of screwed up in the 3rd season so I wouldn't think they would be so clever to do that