"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'd be more sad if I didn't think they were going to somehow bring Iris back next episode. But the question is how. :patrice:

More time travel fukkery from Barry?
Maybe it wasn't really Iris that got stabbed and it was someone else using HR's face changing tech?
Maybe they'll science up something to revive her?

I'll be pretty surprised if they end the season with Iris still dead.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I'd be more sad if I didn't think they were going to somehow bring Iris back next episode. But the question is how. :patrice:

More time travel fukkery from Barry?
Maybe it wasn't really Iris that got stabbed and it was someone else using HR's face changing tech?
Maybe they'll science up something to revive her?

I'll be pretty surprised if they end the season with Iris still dead.

How hurt was Wally, could it have been possible he Zoomed in and changed out Iris and HR?

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
So H.R. is the one who was killed tonight. Explains why he wasn't on the roof and why Iris didn't recognize Joe's song because Iris is on a different Earth. Julian was probably the H.R. that was in Star Labs.

Yeah, you have to think about the HR breakdown with Cisco though. He was upset that he was a failure and told Sav where Iris was.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
How hurt was Wally, could it have been possible he Zoomed in and changed out Iris and HR?

Not sure where it happened, but the more I think about it, the more I'm sure they switched places and HR was the one who died.

It's a guaranteed way to change the future. Remember how Savitar said that HR survives his wrath? By dying he automatically changes the timeline.

It's Eddie all over again.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why for some reason I feel like HR pulled a switch some how during all this. We know that when Wally went into the future with Cisco he said HR was there.
Yeah gotta be HR

- HR was originally on the building now it was Joe
- the face changing tech
- that speech at the end about being a failure
- that last shot of him looking at Savitar's blade

How they accomplish the swerve I have no idea

Last edited:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Yeah gotta be HR

- HR was originally on the building now it was Joe
- the face changing tech
- that speech at the end about being a failure
- that last shot of him looking at Savitar's blade

I forgot all about that one. Also, back to the Wally point he was trained to run at a certain speed to save Iris.

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
Next episode Barry gonna go back and stop himself from throwing the philosopher stone in the speed force or some shyt. He already fuk with time enough so what's once more?

I'm more interested in what Cold stole from Argus...or maybe he swiped that morpher off Barry:jbhmm:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Is Iris really dead brehs???:mjcry: Just finished it...

At first I was like:mjcry:

But then some people pointed out that the scene was different when Cisco vibed to the future and Wells was there on the roof.:jbhmm:

But Wells wasn't on the rooftop this time and he does have that body/face swapping tech.:patrice:

All we can do now is wait till next week.