"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
how the fukk was season two a 5 outta 10...
the man in the mask
zoom pretending to be jay that plot twist was fukking fire
the summer jam screen :ohlawd:
multiple earth visits
picky ass nikka go watch scandal u thot :rudy:
the summerjam beat down was the best snd only great thing about s2 though. soon as the reveal came, shyt was trash

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
#4 still has me confused

He made a bunch of time remnants to beat Savitar and Savitar kills them all... yet 1 ends up becoming Savitar?

Savitar might've been created from whatever crisis happened in 2024... yet the article was written by Iris..... hell im confused guess I'll just wait for the remaining 3 episodes

The philosopher's stone plus the suit plus future Barry's face need to be explained amongst other things like the 2024 crisis.. Barry killing Iris.... no one knowing, etc within 3 episodes smh
Savitar Barry and dead iris could be flashpoint Barry and iris from ep1 but then were getting into parallel timelines and alternate universes

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i liked zoom up until the reveal :yeshrug: i checked out of the rest of the season. all that time remnant, two worlds, speedforce virus shyt turned me off

going back in the time or in the future made it to much legnds of the tomorrowish

like arrow flash was the best was the people who knew his identity were small

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I dont think this season is no where near as bad as season 3/4 of arrow :hhh:
I think the individual episodes for the most part have been pretty good.
The overall story arc has been weak as hell.
Honestly whats probably hurting the flash is that the season should be like 13 eps instead of 23. They really dragged this savitar thing. Than threw in that musical episode which had to be the most garbage ep ive seen in a long time:scust:
Next season they might need to follow LOT strategy with like 13-15 eps max.

What really messed this season up too is they didnt focus enough time in the flash point paradox. If they spent this season with him trying to get his speed back, dealing with alternate heroes/villains, and ended the season going against reverse flash. That wouldve been:wow:
Than season 4 couldve focused on the ramifications and this savitar thing.

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
figures that dumbass barry would end up being the show's wackest villain too :francis:

Serious question what is Joe even doing there? I understand Iris since her life is in danger but why is he acting like he's an integral part of the team and solving problems? Don't he got cases to clear and murders piling up on his desk?

joe's just waiting around until he gets to shoot somebody :manny:

no internal affairs investigations on team flash :myman:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I think Savitar is a time remnant that somehow found out about all the damage Barry has done to the timeline so he decides to go back in time and kill iris knowing that it'd break Barry and he'd stop being The Flash, he'll maybe he even revealed himself to Wally knowing it'd make him all comatose.

HALLOWEEN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
http://i32.tinypic.com/ejvi9e.gif
I think Savitar is a time remnant that somehow found out about all the damage Barry has done to the timeline so he decides to go back in time and kill iris knowing that it'd break Barry and he'd stop being The Flash, he'll maybe he even revealed himself to Wally knowing it'd make him all comatose.
Gave him the speed he always wanted and killed his sister :ohlawd: