"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
How's this season been so far? I followed this thread heavy season 1 and 2 but forgot about it since school started.
I was gonna check it out again but then I heard they went and had a musical episode:dame:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
How's this season been so far? I followed this thread heavy season 1 and 2 but forgot about it since school started.
I was gonna check it out again but then I heard they went and had a musical episode:dame:

Its been ok.... a lot of jokes, a lot of comedy, that DC Humor

Martha

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Its been ok.... a lot of jokes, a lot of comedy, that DC Humor

Martha
I expected as much but I know Legends of fukkery and manages to use that corniness to their advantage somehow...does it work out like that here or is it more of an ironfist deal:patrice:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
finale synopsis
The Flash airs May 23:
With nothing left to lose, Barry (Grant Gustin) takes on Savitar (also Grant Gustin) in an epic conclusion to season three.

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I expected as much but I know Legends of fukkery and manages to use that corniness to their advantage somehow...does it work out like that here or is it more of an ironfist deal:patrice:

It works more or less. My issue with this season is just Flash keeps making the same mistakes. It's hard rooting for a guy who continuously makes the same mistakes and seemingly doesn't listen to anyone but himself even with all the evidence stacked against him.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
It works more or less. My issue with this season is just Flash keeps making the same mistakes. It's hard rooting for a guy who continuously makes the same mistakes and seemingly doesn't listen to anyone but himself even with all the evidence stacked against him.
The character interactions still there? Are they hitting us with another Barry and Iris have a misunderstanding that could be resolved if one of them stopped walking away subplot ?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

The Flash 3x21 Promo. How To Defeat Savitar. The Flash Season 3 Episode 21, Flashpoint Theory, Comics Explained and Barry Finale

The Flash 3x21 Promo and Savitar Theory. The Flash Season 3 Episode 21, Which Flash is Savitar, Flashpoint Timeline, Wally West Speed Force Prison and Comics

The Flash 3x22 Promo. Savitar Reveals True Plans. The Flash Season 3 Episode 21 through Episode 23 Finale, The Flash vs Savitar Theory, Comics and Season 4

The Flash 3x21 Promo and Black Flash Savitar Twist Explained. The Flash Season 3 Episode 21, Savitar Secrets Revealed, Superman Supergirl Finale and Arrow Finale

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
BrownAdmirableBovine.gif