"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
HR:laff: put Speedforce stopper chick:usure:, in the friendzone quickly:heh: Cisco's ethical dilemma:manny: Julian, you unleashed Killa Frost:hhh: Subzero hand glide:fire: across Central:ooh: Electrolytes>>>Frostbites:hubie: Joe/Cecil's BLACKEXCELLENCE:obama: Iris/Wally cameos:lupe: Savitar is Fried-face Barry:patrice:Eobard said 'You're the villain':ehh:

Last edited:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
"I am the future Flash" :yeshrug:
:mjlol: This nikka really beat the shyt out of himself and turned evil...because of himself :gucci:
If it isn't a time remnant or some alternate timeline shyt it doesn't make sense

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
Based off of the last ep. Savitar has to be a time remnant. Future Barry says that he'll do everything to try and stop Savitar even create time remnants but Savitar will kill them all "Mostly".

In one of the earlier episodes Savitar said "I created myself" when Barry asks if he's another result of Flashpoint.

Also, Savitar told Iris that he didn't want to kill her but he had to to ensure that He could live.

I think that it's gonna be an OG Terminator like time loop: Savitar shows up and kills Iris causing Flash to create time remnants to stop him. Either Savitar is gonna abduct one of these remnants and drives it mad or the remnant accidentally goes insane and turns into Savitar.

I'm reluctant to say that Savitar is Flashpoint Barry since it looks like the writers weren't going by Back to the Future timeline rules where the person who causes the new timeline gets replaced by an alternate version (Part 2 Biffverse Biff telling Marty he should be in Sweden after the timeline changes - meaning there are 2 Martys). Barry doesn't start to fade away out of existence in Flashpoint, he remains as the only Barry but his history starts to get written over by the new Universe).

My questions are:

1. What happens to the remnant to drive it insane? It's a carbon-copy of Barry so all of the talk of being a family and overcoming things together must've been forshadowing that whatever happens is some ill shyt and it can't just be Iris's death.

2. Where and how does the suit come into play? Savitar is a "legendary" Speedster yet also has access to far future tech.

Maybe the time remnant get tethered to the Speed force in some way prior to becoming Savitar and getting imprisoned in it by Barry. It then absorbs speed which drives it insane and has to go to the far future for the tech to keep it together. It sees that the needed tech is the Savitar suit and realizes that it IS Savitar which causes it to go full on batshyt crazy. It fights Barry in the future as Savitar and gets imprisoned in the Speedforce. While in the Speedforce it uses the philosophers stone to access the past physically on a limited basis but enough to create the legend as the first speedster. This all leads up to the current showdown with Barry which is in effect the Terminator loop closing in on itself.

:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

So how does Team Flash stop this loop from happening and what are the ramifications since stopping Savitar before stopping Savitar stops Savitar from existing? HOW SWAY???:damn:

Also WHERE IN THE FUKK ARE THE LEGENDS??? You think that Gideon would notify them about all of this fukkery...unless the Flash fukking up time left and right creates the timeline that leads to the creation of the Time Masters in which case they may have had a monitor but don't interfere policy with Team Flash Time Fukkery :dead:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
some writer prob got a google alert and is writing your idea into the show right now

Based off of the last ep. Savitar has to be a time remnant. Future Barry says that he'll do everything to try and stop Savitar even create time remnants but Savitar will kill them all "Mostly".

In one of the earlier episodes Savitar said "I created myself" when Barry asks if he's another result of Flashpoint.

Also, Savitar told Iris that he didn't want to kill her but he had to to ensure that He could live.

I think that it's gonna be an OG Terminator like time loop: Savitar shows up and kills Iris causing Flash to create time remnants to stop him. Either Savitar is gonna abduct one of these remnants and drives it mad or the remnant accidentally goes insane and turns into Savitar.

I'm reluctant to say that Savitar is Flashpoint Barry since it looks like the writers weren't going by Back to the Future timeline rules where the person who causes the new timeline gets replaced by an alternate version (Part 2 Biffverse Biff telling Marty he should be in Sweden after the timeline changes - meaning there are 2 Martys). Barry doesn't start to fade away out of existence in Flashpoint, he remains as the only Barry but his history starts to get written over by the new Universe).

My questions are:

1. What happens to the remnant to drive it insane? It's a carbon-copy of Barry so all of the talk of being a family and overcoming things together must've been forshadowing that whatever happens is some ill shyt and it can't just be Iris's death.

2. Where and how does the suit come into play? Savitar is a "legendary" Speedster yet also has access to far future tech.

Maybe the time remnant get tethered to the Speed force in some way prior to becoming Savitar and getting imprisoned in it by Barry. It then absorbs speed which drives it insane and has to go to the far future for the tech to keep it together. It sees that the needed tech is the Savitar suit and realizes that it IS Savitar which causes it to go full on batshyt crazy. It fights Barry in the future as Savitar and gets imprisoned in the Speedforce. While in the Speedforce it uses the philosophers stone to access the past physically on a limited basis but enough to create the legend as the first speedster. This all leads up to the current showdown with Barry which is in effect the Terminator loop closing in on itself.

:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

So how does Team Flash stop this loop from happening and what are the ramifications since stopping Savitar before stopping Savitar stops Savitar from existing? HOW SWAY???:damn:

Also WHERE IN THE FUKK ARE THE LEGENDS??? You think that Gideon would notify them about all of this fukkery...unless the Flash fukking up time left and right creates the timeline that leads to the creation of the Time Masters in which case they may have had a monitor but don't interfere policy with Team Flash Time Fukkery :dead:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I knew it, this is a typical future barry realizes he fukked up in the past so he has to go back and try to fix everything by any means.. I can buy the time remnant idea tho that is a better idea.. but i called this after last episode

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Iris dying makes him go the fastest he ever will go.
I can see that, they could say those events made him obssesed with getting faster and in the long run gives savitar barry the speed he needs to be the fastest.. Savitar could just be going back in time to ensure those things happen

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Complaints aside, I have to give the writers props for their creative phrasing and the fact they had Savitar reveal his identity the very first time he showed up and still had people thinking he was someone else.

Episode 6:

Barry: Who are you?
Savitar: I am the future Flash.

Episode 7:

Barry: Tell me who you are!
Savitar: I am the future Flash.

Episode 9:

Barry? Who the hell are you?
Savitar: I'm the future Flash.

Episode 15

Barry: Who are you Savitar?
Savitar: The future Flash, just like I said last five times you asked. :dahell:

Episode 20:

Barry: I just realized...you're future me!
Savitar: :snoop:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
18253042_436389593406116_4565036909746716672_n.jpg