"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Personally I liked the Savitar and Killer Frost episodes this season, and overall I'd still consider it good.

The main problem is just that there were just too many filler and crossover episodes (especially that trash musical) that could've been used for something better. But the Savitar reveal was on par with what I expected. I'll reserve further judgement until they explain his backstory, but I'm fine with Barry being the villain this season, especially since we never got an evil Earth-2 Barry in Season 2 and Zoom ended up being somebody else.

The biggest thing they need to explain (aside from Savitar's motives) is why nobody in 2024 seemed to know aside from Killer Frost. Only explanations I can think of are -

1. The timeline already changed
2. The future characters were lying for some reason
3. The future characters (aside from Killer Frost) somehow had their memories of Savitar's identity erased
4. It's not the same Flash from 2024, which kind of goes back to Time Remnant theory where one of the Time Remnants Barry will create ends up surviving and becoming Savitar

Last edited:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Just like how people say Arrow first few seasons were good then it went to shyt. Flash following the same route.

Season 1: 9 or 10/10
Season 2: 7/10
Season 3: Ass

Season has been trash, season 4 may be it for me.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
This show has too much "Time Travel" BS like LOT S1, LOT S2 got a lot better when they threw the logic out the window.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I think we're overthinking it a bit here. Savitar can't be the same iteration of Barry (and emo Barry) because that would be a paradox. I think Savitar is from a different timeline entirely much further into the future (hence, the suit) where Iris dies and in turn, it sends him mad. As a result, he goes back in time, develops a cult like following and hails himself the God of Speed (technically speaking, he's now the first speedster because he's gone so far back) which is why he is a "legend" among speedsters.

He then kills Iris from Emo Barry's timeline, Barry traps him in the speed force which in turn starts our season off which the help of his followers and the philosopher's stone (a conduit for the Speed Force and alternative timelines).

I think Iris from Savitar's timeline at the hands of the Reverse Flash. Remember when RF "reset" Flashpoint, he said he made some changes. What I think he did was go off and kill Iris from one of timelines of the other Flash's in Kid Barry's house that day. Remember, there were 3 Flash's in the room (Season 1 Flash, Season 2 Flash and a Future Flash).

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
Serious question what is Joe even doing there? I understand Iris since her life is in danger but why is he acting like he's an integral part of the team and solving problems? Don't he got cases to clear and murders piling up on his desk?
Malfoy was the only one like " We are actual police officers we can't be fukking around in this abandoned building all day :stopitslime:"
Then barry was like "join the team breh :takedat:"
Malfoy:yeshrug: