"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This has my head like:mindblown: Now that we know that Savitar is Future Barry, why would he want to kill Iris? Sounds like this Future Barry went crazy due to the Philsophers Stone, which then resulted him in destroying his own timeline. I'm think that he literally wants to be the last speedster standing. The ruler of the Speed Force.
Which would basically mean he has the same motive as Zoom

They're really dropping the ball

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Which would basically mean he has the same motive as Zoom

They're really dropping the ball

Although it would be the same, I think it would hit closer to home due to relationships that Future Barry had and the sacrifices he made in order to gain power. I think that this Future Barry wasn't originally bad. It's the Philosophers Stone itself that corrupted him and made him do things that he wouldn't normally do.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm satisfied with the reveal, but now the writer's really got some explaining to do.

-Why didn't future Barry (or anybody else on Team Flash) know who Savitar was in the future? Did Barry already change the timeline by figuring out who Savitar was?
-If Barry is Savitar, why is he still the Flash in 2024? Does he not become Savitar until after that?
-Why would Savitar want to kill Iris?

Still, good episode. Definitely waiting to see how they explain this tho. :ehh:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just like how people say Arrow first few seasons were good then it went to shyt. Flash following the same route.

Season 1: 9 or 10/10
Season 2: 7/10
Season 3: Ass

s1: 8.5/10
s2: 5/10 (one extra point for the infamous zoom beat down)
s3: unwatchable/10, would much rather watch LoT

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Someone explain this to me:

Flash becomes Savitar after Savitar kills Iris yet Flash is Savitar

What exactly is the motive

After reading this ^^^ doesn't make sense. I think they are doing too much with the Savitar villain. His story could had been told the first half of the season then bring in a much bigger villain in the second half of the season.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After reading this ^^^ doesn't make sense. I think they are doing too much with the Savitar villain. His story could had been told the first half of the season then bring in a much bigger villain in the second half of the season.
Yeah I'm lost... it doesn't make sense as of right now

I like the reveal tho but why go back in time and kill Iris.... like that whole circle of events makes no sense unless it's a different Earth Flash

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps

I like the reveal tho but why go back in time and kill Iris.... like that whole circle of events makes no sense unless it's a different Earth Flash

Yeah I don't get the point in killing Iris either it has to be more to the story.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

It's not supposed to make sense right now. :dahell:

They'll explain it eventually just like they explained how Zoom could kill Jay Garrick and yet still be him at the same time, or how they eventually explained how Reverse Flash could be both Wells and Thawne. We'll have to see if it's a good explanation, but it's not really reasonable to complain about something that we're clearly not supposed to know yet.

Daps
Serious question what is Joe even doing there? I understand Iris since her life is in danger but why is he acting like he's an integral part of the team and solving problems? Don't he got cases to clear and murders piling up on his desk?

negged

don't ever try to limit the screen time of the greatest black father on television since Uncle Phil :ufdup: