"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Now that I've processed it, who else on the main or recurring cast could work as Savitar. It's probably not in the budget to get a whole new actor simply for that one part.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Either they jumped the shark or things are about to pop off. Can't tell yet though.
I'm betting on the shark. Like I said the writing on this show is starting to irritate me and that reveal was way too obvious. Killer Frost pretty much told him in the warehouse and they were beating a dead horse the last 20 minutes of the show. Whats crazy is that they just showed future depressed, emo Barry a couple of weeks ago so showing this evil two-face version of Barry did nothing for me. Wasn't that hard to figure out.
Zoom >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Never forget...
tumblr_nxmvhuJ4ox1uiwhhxo4_540.gif

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
But, didn't Barry changed a bit of the future when he talked to his emo self?
Thats the problem when dealing with time centered stories. You're always gonna run into a paradox and it ends up not making any sense. The whole time remnant thing confuses me

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Thats the problem when dealing with time centered stories. You're always gonna run into a paradox and it ends up not making any sense. The whole time remnant thing confuses me

Time remnants are somehow protected by the speedforce. So I'm assuming if Barry goes back in time and brings a past version of himself into his present, if the past him dies, he doesn't actually die, the speedforce just resets him back to where he was in his original timeline. This is just my assumption....

But even that theory contradicts the speed forces hatred for time travelers... So it's all just confusing mumbo jumbo

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Well, everybody and they momma called it. :beli:

Just ready for this season to be over already. :francis:

No speedster as a main villain next season.

Get the Thinker for next season or hell, make up some shyt.

I knew they wouldn't have a new actor to play a different version of Barry but they could have handled it better than this. :stopitslime:

Dude look like future Barry from the previous episode except with a scarred up face:snoop:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
This has my head like:mindblown: Now that we know that Savitar is Future Barry, why would he want to kill Iris? Sounds like this Future Barry went crazy due to the Philsophers Stone, which then resulted him in destroying his own timeline. I'm think that he literally wants to be the last speedster standing. The ruler of the Speed Force.