"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I'm confused about the whole savitar not existing in the real world til now. So basically the only time he was able to be free was when they opened that philosopher stone? I need a good explanation on the philosopher stone. Cuz as much as we keep saying it's future Barry or a version of Barry, we were lead to believe that Savitars origin story is he was the first man granted speed through the philosopher stone. The philosopher stone throws me all the way off...

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Savitar called him "the fake Wells" and even sonned him about trying so hard to fit in. If he got stuck in the speedforce the moment he was vaporized he wouldn't know this information. I just feel it's too personal with savitar to just be a time remnant. Plus savitar says over and over that he's from the future. Time remnant Barry is the past. Savitar even said Barry trapped him in the speedforce in the future.

got it.. the speed force exists outside of time.. you can see all through the force like how Barry saw all that he saw when he ran back in time.. so if savitar is stuck in the speed force he can technically see ALL timelines

But isn't The Black Flash like the "Grim Reaper" of the Speed Force? I don't think a speedster can hide from him as he would be able sense a speedster real easily.

thats why Black Flash was chasing Thawne in Legends..

from some new article
When will we find out who Savitar is on The Flash? —Arlena
“Slowly, different characters are going to learn who Savitar is,” Danielle Panabaker shared during my visit to the set last week. “But I don’t know if the audience is going to be told anytime soon.” Grant Gustin meanwhile told me, “It’s not the same as past reveals,” explaining, “With Zoom and Reverse-Flash, the audience was starting to realize things before we all started to piece it together. But I don’t know how you would know this year. And when you do find out, it’s like, ‘Oh. My. God!’ There are really no secrets or hints leading up to to it.

adding more validity to the time remnant

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Here is the scene for further context:

I don't know how Time Remnant Barry would've been able to survive that.:merchant: But if so...:whoo: From how it looks, his body was completely destroyed.

the same way when Barry got struck doing the experiment and ended up in the speed force.

edit : cant find the clip for comparison ..

found it

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
They really don't want to make Jesse a main cast member. Reminds me of how they played the Linda Park actress out.
So now Jesse leaving.... :comeon:

Too many speedsters on the show.
:yeshrug: shyt is complicated. You can't make all these Flash/DC characters from the comics who have been introduced on the show, regulars. There would be too many characters on the show.

I've said this several times in the "Arrow" threads. I hated it as a kid, but "Batman: the Animated Series" made the best decision by making his sidekicks recurring characters instead of being in every episode.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
HR should just let Jesse commit that:hhh: Star Lab team's too big for insubordination:camby: Savitar futre hints:lupe: Joe byline pointers:whoo: Ghosts of Flash Past ETHER:huhldup: Zoom Wraith in the cut:dame: Snart chilly heat:ufdup: Wally relived Mama West:rip: demise:sadcam: Garrick's:old: the SpeedForce stand-in:hubie: Iris teardrops, tho:to: Get a big-ass-place then ask for space:what: Way to go Barr:martin:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
This shyt is really running in place. Pun wholeheartedly intended. How many times can Barry learn the same lessons?

word, dude has all his sidekicks on the show and he is still "growing" and finding himself like its season 1

shyt is starting to turn into a supervillain origin story :ohhh:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
word, dude has all his sidekicks on the show and he is still "growing" and finding himself like its season 1

I'm saying tho lol. Look I love spider man so I'm all about a hero growing and learning stuff. But he's learning the SAME stuff and making the SAME mistakes over and over which just becomes silly after a while. And he really is fukking up so you're right, he's the biggest villain on the show at this point. He'd make @Ironman be like :whoa: "You might want to slow down homie"

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
bout to watch Tuesday's episode

just realized I do feel bad for Barry finally.. guy unintentionally fuvks up and it ruins everything

I sympathize

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
This shyt is really running in place. Pun wholeheartedly intended. How many times can Barry learn the same lessons?

that's why older barry wants to kill younger barry ..... he's stupid doesn't listen... and no matter how much he says he's not.. he's trying to be a god by time travelling and trying to control his life..