"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Oh yeah now I remember. I'd disagree with that theory because savitar knows THIS team flash personally. That time remnant Barry would not know HR or Julian... It sounds like Savitar is from this present timeline..

Well besides Julian who savitar used ... the team is pretty much the same core members... Cisco, Joe, Iris, Caitlyn and a version of Wells.. so knowing THIS team vs this team (if you get what I'm saying) isn't really that hard..

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Here is the scene for further context:

I don't know how Time Remnant Barry would've been able to survive that.:merchant: But if so...:whoo: From how it looks, his body was completely destroyed.

the same way when Barry got struck doing the experiment and ended up in the speed force.

edit : cant find the clip for comparison ..

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
the same way when Barry got struck doing the experiment and ended up in the speed force.

edit : cant find the clip for comparison ..

Man...I don't know. Still, it sounds very plausible. I can see this as being a misdirect to the audience as everyone is under the assumption that the Time Remnant Barry died. That would actually be very interesting as this slides under the radar entirely.:ohhh:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Well besides Julian who savitar used ... the team is pretty much the same core members... Cisco, Joe, Iris, Caitlyn and a version of Wells.. so knowing THIS team vs this team (if you get what I'm saying) isn't really that hard..

Savitar called him "the fake Wells" and even sonned him about trying so hard to fit in. If he got stuck in the speedforce the moment he was vaporized he wouldn't know this information. I just feel it's too personal with savitar to just be a time remnant. Plus savitar says over and over that he's from the future. Time remnant Barry is the past. Savitar even said Barry trapped him in the speedforce in the future.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Imagine you're Time Remnant Barry and you thought you were giving up your life to save everybody from Zoom only to get trapped in the speed force while Original Barry gets to keep banging Iris at mach-one :russ:

that's why he's mad ... He didn't ask to get created and unlike Zoom he didn't agree to "die" .. at least hunter convince his remnant he was gonna die

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Savitar called him "the fake Wells" and even sonned him about trying so hard to fit in. If he got stuck in the speedforce the moment he was vaporized he wouldn't know this information. I just feel it's too personal with savitar to just be a time remnant. Plus savitar says over and over that he's from the future. Time remnant Barry is the past. Savitar even said Barry trapped him in the speedforce in the future.
Yeah I don't think it's Time Remnant Barry either, but if it happened I wouldn't be mad :hubie:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

I agree ... but remember a time remnant was at one point in time the actual person so it can still be personal..
Its a reach but it can work

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I'm also thinking too, wouldn't the Time Wraith or Black Flash gotten a hold of Time Remnant Barry by now?

that's actually how I think he'll defeat savitar.. remember it was chasing Thawne because he shouldn't exist and was following his speed force trail ... after thawne fixws reality with the spear it will somehow end up on the flash. Since savitar is so fast the black flash will be attracted to the speed and hunt him down

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Man...I don't know. Still, it sounds very plausible. I can see this as being a misdirect to the audience as everyone is under the assumption that the Time Remnant Barry died. That would actually be very interesting as this slides under the radar entirely.:ohhh:

the season 1 finale gave us Jay's Helmet .. which was a plot device all season 2 only for it to be a misdirect but still give us the real Jay..
The season 2 finale could've given us a clue for season 3

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
that's actually how I think he'll defeat savitar.. remember it was chasing Thawne because he shouldn't exist and was following his speed force trail ... after thawne fixws reality with the spear it will somehow end up on the flash. Since savitar is so fast the black flash will be attracted to the speed and hunt him down

Hmm...my thing is why The Black Flash isn't hunting Savitar now? He's certainly way faster than Savitar, unless Savitar is able to "mask" his speed so that it can't be dectected by The Black Flash.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Hmm...my thing is why The Black Flash isn't hunting Savitar now? He's certainly way faster than Savitar, unless Savitar is able to "mask" his speed so that it can't be dectected by The Black Flash.

Savitar was stuck in the speed force and didn't exist in the real world until now ... Thawne been running around like crazy in all types of timelines.. he was detectable..

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Savitar was stuck in the speed force and didn't exist in real world until now ... Thawne been running around like crazy in all types of timelines

But isn't The Black Flash like the "Grim Reaper" of the Speed Force? I don't think a speedster can hide from him as he would be able sense a speedster real easily.