"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
barry just out ran that thing chasing him into the elevator with such ease :rudy:

kaitlyn in that dress with the baby..I wanna be inside those guts so bad :noah:

no idea who ronnie even is :yeshrug:

jesse getting sick of the groups babbling :mjlol:

she just got that work from savitar in one hit :damn:

damn jay gotta sacrifice himself :smh: he stay saving barry

will jay be viewing wally's disappointment from now on? :dwillhuh:

wally still couldn't get up in jesse huh :mjlol:

barry drops iris too :whew: outside of wallace being back this episode was just a L for everybody

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
will jay be viewing wally's disappointment from now on? :dwillhuh:

No.. he sees his own personal pain... That's the prison .. you are forced to watch your own personal heartbreak ...

Guess Barry watched his mother die so many times (4 minimum i can count we saw on screen) he wants other speedsters to feel his pain

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Arrow retook the crown... can we confidently say that now?
I don't even watch Arrow any more...tossed it right in the garbage after Felicity got the one punch KO on Black Siren and haven't looked back since.
Flash is meh. I am sick of Barry being stupid. And I am even more sick of every season having some super speed villain.
Supergirl has been absolute trash since it moved to CW and became the Mon-El & The Arrested Development Lesbians Hour.
Legends is the king of the DC CW shows now by default.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't even watch Arrow any more...tossed it right in the garbage after Felicity got the one punch KO on Black Siren and haven't looked back since.
Flash is meh. I am sick of Barry being stupid. And I am even more sick of every season having some super speed villain.
Supergirl has been absolute trash since it moved to CW and became the Mon-El & The Arrested Development Lesbians Hour.
Legends is the king of the DC CW shows now by default.

Should return to Arrow.... they corrected their wrongs and it's back to its season 2 mode.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
All things seem to tie to him going back to save his mother.

Savitar said that he was Barry biggest enemy. You can see now that Barry questioning everything he does he thinks he is his biggest enemy.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Arrow retook the crown... can we confidently say that now?
Fukk no. I bailed on that shyt after it turned into Madam Secretary featuring Ollie. All of the females started bytching and whining every episode. That shyt got tiresome and the storylines were just awful. I think I pulled the ripcord and bailed during that Damien Dark shyt show. At that point I just didn't care anymore.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Arrow been awful since season 3. This new season I managed to watch the first few episodes out of pure boredom. The fact that they made the gay black dude a hero and he suddenly gets his hair braided when he puts his suit on was just :snoop:

Then they got the Hispanic dude from coach Carter and two other kids that look like they belong in high school as part of arrows team :snoop:

I don't get how ppl still watch that show honestly...

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Arrow been awful since season 3. This new season I managed to watch the first few episodes out of pure boredom. The fact that they made the gay black dude a hero and he suddenly gets his hair braided when he puts his suit on was just :snoop:

Then they got the Hispanic dude from coach Carter and two other kids that look like they belong in high school as part of arrows team :snoop:

I don't get how ppl still watch that show honestly...
:what:
Oh man I forgot about that clown and how they shoe horned that gay angle in there for no reason at all. And you telling me his super power is getting braids....:mjlol:. What's his theme music Willow Smith Whip My Hair? That show is a grease fire and I don't know what happened but the 1st season was straight up raw, second season was ok but then it fell off a cliff season 3. Are they still doing flashbacks of Ollie on those missions for Waller when he was suppose to be on the island (which made no sense)? You know what I don't care that show is just dumpster juice now.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
:what:
Oh man I forgot about that clown and how they shoe horned that gay angle in there for no reason at all. And you telling me his super power is getting braids....:mjlol:. What's his theme music Willow Smith Whip My Hair? That show is a grease fire and I don't know what happened but the 1st season was straight up raw, second season was ok but then it fell off a cliff season 3. Are they still doing flashbacks of Ollie on those missions for Waller when he was suppose to be on the island (which made no sense)? You know what I don't care that show is just dumpster juice now.

Show is garbage, we need a Nyssa one off special.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fukk no. I bailed on that shyt after it turned into Madam Secretary featuring Ollie. All of the females started bytching and whining every episode. That shyt got tiresome and the storylines were just awful. I think I pulled the ripcord and bailed during that Damien Dark shyt show. At that point I just didn't care anymore.

Go watch season 5 .... it's a return to greatness.