"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I have realized my problem with the DC CW shows is that they are written by marginally talented people who try to write above their weight class.

That whole final scene with Barry and Iris breaking up was the worst written most nonsensical bullshyt that was done to manufacture even more soap opera drama from a show that is way too bogged down in drama already as it stands.

The only one of these shows that isn't a chore to watch any more is Legends of Tomorrow.
*knock on wood*

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
So.......Jesse and Jay both pretty much got written out :dwillhuh:Savitar was just waiting there and had Jesse right where he wanted her and just leaves :dwillhuh:Going to a whole nother dimension after admitting you love eachother :dwillhuh:Barry and Iris over again :dwillhuh:Doesn't Savitar have the completed set with that last piece he was stabbed with:gucci:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I hope H.R. gets killed. I get that they wanted T.C. to have a permanent role, but I think there HAD to be another way. There are scenes where it's supposed to be some big dramatic thing going on and H.R. is all like :mj:

:pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:

Facts! I find it amusing tho..

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
NEW theory .. Savitar is Time Remnant Barry from the season finale that Barry created to beat Zoom..
the one that ran so fast to stop whatever it was called again. .. he vanished and got stuck in the speed force

I'm having a hard time understanding this.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
NEW theory .. Savitar is Time Remnant Barry from the season finale that Barry created to beat Zoom..
the one that ran so fast to stop whatever it was called again. .. he vanished and got stuck in the speed force

But didn't Time Remnant Barry die trying to stop the machine that Zoom created?

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
tumblr_omvpkeOyVY1tgo8o0o1_540.jpg

That's what Wells told us happened but you know they can just write some super-science BS and undo that :pachaha:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I'm having a hard time understanding this.

time remnant Barry "vaporized" same way Barry did when he got stuck in the speed force last season after the experiment and vaporized the same way Wally did ....

Both vaporizations appeared to be death to the people .. meanwhile they actually ended up in the speed force..

This is what "trapped" Savitar in the speed force... and the speed force has no time so Remnant Barry went crazy ... So like savitar said barry was around when he was created .. he exists because of barry and he created himself as technically barry created the barry that became savitar.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
time remnant Barry "vaporized" same way Barry did when he got stuck in the speed force last season after the experiment and vaporized the same way Wally did ....

If that is the case then I'm wondering how Barry could've forgotten about his own Time Remnant he created? Feels like I'm missing something here.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps

Oh yeah now I remember. I'd disagree with that theory because savitar knows THIS team flash personally. That time remnant Barry would not know HR or Julian... It sounds like Savitar is from this present timeline..

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Here is the scene for further context:

I don't know how Time Remnant Barry would've been able to survive that.:merchant: But if so...:whoo: From how it looks, his body was completely destroyed.