"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
Go watch season 5 .... it's a return to greatness.

Yep, @Monoblock I would even say you can skip season 4. Only about one relevant thing happened, you know he going to win at the end, and the new characters pretty much can fill you in on what else happened. Plus they have taken out a lot of the stuff people were complaining about and was holding the show back (namely the show becoming about Felicity). Depending if they are able to finish strong, I would put it up there with the first 2 seasons how its been going.

Last edited:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Arrow been awful since season 3. This new season I managed to watch the first few episodes out of pure boredom. The fact that they made the gay black dude a hero and he suddenly gets his hair braided when he puts his suit on was just :snoop:

Then they got the Hispanic dude from coach Carter and two other kids that look like they belong in high school as part of arrows team :snoop:

I don't get how ppl still watch that show honestly...
U sleeping bro
I stopped watching halfway through season 4 too. But this season has been flames:whew:
They pushed felecity to the background where she belongs
Ollie back to being :demonic:
That hispanic cat has been the best addition to the cast in a min.
And the main villain is battling for the top villain spot from slade:wow:
If u dont take curtis too seriously he's pretty much comic relief at this point:manny:
#10stepsahead

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
These Barry/Iris pump fakes are getting annoying. His explanation for dumping her made no sense. I'll let it play out but that was corny.

Also don't understand why someone needs to stay trapped in the speed force. Who was there before Savitar?

I was hoping Barry, Jesse and Wally would team up to stop Savitar at the end of the season. Maybe it still happens but it looks like Barry is going to do it on his own.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I always said turtle would be a great main villain if he had a lil more personality..

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I have realized my problem with the DC CW shows is that they are written by marginally talented people who try to write above their weight class.

That whole final scene with Barry and Iris breaking up was the worst written most nonsensical bullshyt that was done to manufacture even more soap opera drama from a show that is way too bogged down in drama already as it stands.

The only one of these shows that isn't a chore to watch any more is Legends of Tomorrow.

Last 2 episodes of Arrow have been piff and Season 5 has been way better than 3 and 4.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
U sleeping bro
I stopped watching halfway through season 4 too. But this season has been flames:whew:
They pushed felecity to the background where she belongs
Ollie back to being :demonic:
That hispanic cat has been the best addition to the cast in a min.
And the main villain is battling for the top villain spot from slade:wow:
If u dont take curtis too seriously he's pretty much comic relief at this point:manny:
#10stepsahead

Them DC JOKES!!!:lolbron:

Dat Comedy!!:bryan:

Martha

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
17265093_10154162211516923_6369886104964504528_n.jpg

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
This weekend, a PaleyFest panel took place for the DC TV shows currently airing on The CW, and some interesting details were revealed (via TV Line) about what's to come in The Flash. Since show launched, the big bad of each season has been a speedster and while we're only in its third year, many fans have said that we didn't need to see someone like "Speed God" Savitar after Reverse-Flash and Zoom.

"Next season we’re not going to have a speedster," executive producer Andrew Kreisberg revealed when he was asked if yet another of those will be battling Barry when the show's fourth season airs.

The Flash has utilised so many DC Comics villains, it's hard to imagine who could take the place of a speedster, but going back to Savitar, Kreisberg shed some more light on what's to come with him. "We know who he is under there, and we’ve been planning this for a while," he confirmed, promising they have a plan for Savitar. Meanwhile, more details will be revealed in the eighteenth episode introducing Abra Kadabra as that character knows who the Speed God is beneath that metallic mask.

More hints should also follow in episode nineteen - titled "The Once and Future Flash" as the EP added that the Scarlet Speedster will be taking a trip into the future...because I guess he's sick of screwing up just the past! "Barry decides that the only way he can find out what he needs to know is in the future," Kreisberg concluded. Intriguing, eh? As always, share your thoughts in the comments section

ep 18 & 19 .. starting to sound like more future barry speculation..

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
More hints should also follow in episode nineteen - titled "The Once and Future Flash" as the EP added that the Scarlet Speedster will be taking a trip into the future...because I guess he's sick of screwing up just the past! "Barry decides that the only way he can find out what he needs to know is in the future," Kreisberg concluded. Intriguing, eh? As always, share your thoughts in the comments section

This guy just never learns. :snoop:

Man I swear, dude can't go five episodes without fukking up the timeline in some way. Watch this guy accidentally create Savitar during his trip to the future. :smh: