"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Episode was aight.

What I want to know is, why the fukk future Barry designed a prison that forces someone to live out their worst nightmare for the rest of eternity? :wtf:

No wonder everybody seems to hate future Barry. I mean I guess he was mad at Savitar for killing Iris or something, but still that's just overboard.

Don't wanna body dudes but somehow tossing dudes in the shadow realm for eternity is more ethical. :mindblown:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Could Savitar be Wells(not sure how he wasn't around cause RF got captured early) from Flash Point SOMEHOW? Remember is the future they saw HR there with a gun on the roof. What the hell was HR doing there and would his ass even know how to use a gun like that.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Could Savitar be Wells(not sure how he wasn't around cause RF got captured early) from Flash Point SOMEHOW? Remember is the future they saw HR there with a gun on the roof. What the hell was HR doing there and would his ass even know how to use a gun like that.

Hmm...not sure if it's Wells but then again. I think HR was on the roof the last time Team Flash was able to make minor changes which thus affected the future.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
My thoughts on Savitar, from what I've seen, he has a very methodical approach. I mean think about it, it would be nothing for him to wipe out everyone in an instant but something tells me that all the pieces aren't in place. Him getting out the Speed Force was only one part of the equation. I think his end game could be more terrifying than we realize.:jbhmm: As we come to know, he's set everything in motion up until this point so I'm expecting his end game to be:banderas:

Last edited:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Am I the only one that can't stand Jesse??? Every other episode she's pms'ing and bytching about some shyt. The way they wrote her character since she started makes her so unlikeable.

Anyways, this episode did clear up all the Eddie, Jay, and Wally theories. But other than that I'm annoyed at how much filler this episode was. They could've put this episode together with the last to make one great episode. I'm just ready for this season to be over with...

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
Flash was ok tonight looks like they're centering the story around one of the New 52 stories from Barry in that blue suit

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Don't wanna body dudes but somehow tossing dudes in the shadow realm for eternity is more ethical. :mindblown:
Yeah barry has been pretty gully when it comes to dealing with these main villains
Made RF disappear from the timeline:whew:
Turned zoom into a time wraith :huhldup:
Sent grodd to another earth so he can be pimped slapped by the alpha gorilla:pachaha:
Banished savitar from the future to an eternal hell:wow:
When savitar called barry the big bad it reminded me when rf called him the villain in the first episode:whew:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I have realized my problem with the DC CW shows is that they are written by marginally talented people who try to write above their weight class.

That whole final scene with Barry and Iris breaking up was the worst written most nonsensical bullshyt that was done to manufacture even more soap opera drama from a show that is way too bogged down in drama already as it stands.

The only one of these shows that isn't a chore to watch any more is Legends of Tomorrow.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
That whole final scene with Barry and Iris breaking up was the worst written most nonsensical bullshyt that was done to manufacture even more soap opera drama from a show that is way too bogged down in drama already as it stands.

Facts... I watched this like :what::what::what:

nikka did all this work to break up with her...:martin:

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
I hope H.R. gets killed. I get that they wanted T.C. to have a permanent role, but I think there HAD to be another way. There are scenes where it's supposed to be some big dramatic thing going on and H.R. is all like :mj::dj2:. shyt is annoying. Dude stays taking me out of scenes. They already had Cisco for the comedic relief. .

This season has been :whistle: as a whole.

Very unorganized with a ton of moving parts that don't actually further nor better the story in any way.