Daps
Reppin
Toronto
"I think we need some space"

giphy.gif

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Barry should kill himself. He and Iris break up all the time. He wants her and she doesn't then she wants him and he ask for space.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Is it just me or is Savitar the woat villain out of all seasons.

What's he even do all day? Zoom was plotting interdimensional takeovers and fukkery, Thawne was a savage killing anybody and everybody, but this idiot Savitar just runs away most of the time and he already fukin got beat by Team Flash when they trapped him in the Speed Force. Zoom and Thawne never took Ls like that.
To be fair...hes only been outside of the speedforce for like 2 episodes so he literally couldnt do anyrhing else lol

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Barry should kill himself. He and Iris break up all the time. He wants her and she doesn't then she wants him and he ask for space.

I mean she's the one that took the ring off.... :yeshrug: barry needs space to figure things out... It's not her it's him...:troll:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Episode was aight.

What I want to know is, why the fukk future Barry designed a prison that forces someone to live out their worst nightmare for the rest of eternity? :wtf:

No wonder everybody seems to hate future Barry. I mean I guess he was mad at Savitar for killing Iris or something, but still that's just overboard.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Episode was aight.

What I want to know is, why the fukk future Barry designed a prison that forces someone to live out their worst nightmare for the rest of eternity? :wtf:

No wonder everybody seems to hate future Barry. I mean I guess he was mad at Savitar for killing Iris or something, but still that's just overboard.
Barry didn't design the Speed Force

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Speed Force be playing too many games, don't need the trip down memory lane just tell me where Wally is :martin:. It is cool to see old cast members make a return though :ehh:.

Savitar is definitely the worst villain so far.

The whole Barry proposing/Iris calling it off/Barry saying he needs space was handled kinda poorly. Is his rationale supposed to be he needs to focus on getting faster and his feelings about Iris are clouding his drive? If he goes through everything to save her, only for them to end up staying broken up :francis:

Glad I wasn't the only one who has been noticing how good Kaitlyn's legs have been looking :takedat: