"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Ok so I retract my last post after rewatching and I'm more convinced that savitar is some version of Barry. Wouldn't make sense for them covering his face if it was someone new. The part where he told Cisco through Julian that "reverb said you could've been a god" .. how else would he know that? I don't remember, but maybe Barry was present at the time which would explain that. Plus the message future Barry sent to the legends about not to trust him makes even more sense.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Ok so I retract my last post after rewatching and I'm more convinced that savitar is some version of Barry. Wouldn't make sense for them covering his face if it wasn't someone new. The part where he told Cisco through Julian that "reverb said you could've been a god" .. how else would he know that? I don't remember, but maybe Barry was present at the time which would explain that. Plus the message future Barry sent to the legends about not to trust him makes even more sense.

Wow!!!! You are right!!!

I forgot Barry did leave that message on Legends!!!! Damn that makes perfect sense now!!

Martha

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
Ok so I retract my last post after rewatching and I'm more convinced that savitar is some version of Barry. Wouldn't make sense for them covering his face if it wasn't someone new. The part where he told Cisco through Julian that "reverb said you could've been a god" .. how else would he know that? I don't remember, but maybe Barry was present at the time which would explain that. Plus the message future Barry sent to the legends about not to trust him makes even more sense.

:ohhh:Forgot all about that

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Just to add, Barry was present when reverb told Cisco he could've been a god. Yeah, that pretty much gives it away. Savitar is future Barry.

My theory is when Barry created flashpoint, that timeline was essentially flawed. When he saved his mom, the other version of himself in the room that was erased was shaking his head 'no' because that version of himself was the one from 2056 and knew the repercussions, in theory.

So 2056 Barry didn't create flashpoint. In the message to the legends he was referring to the past version of him we saw that saved his mother as the one that created flashpoint. And although we saw 2056 Barry get erased after his mother was saved, he might not have actually been erased but that might've became the moment he got trapped in the speedforce. 2056 Barry was there to try to keep the timeline in tact before his past self created flashpoint. Remember originally Barry was trying to save the young 10 year old him from reverse flash. It was never about saving his mom because that was not reverse flashes original plan. Reverse flash only killed his mom when he failed to kill young Barry. So 2056 Barry was aware that his mom had to die and only had intentions of saving his young self. When other Barry intervened, 2056 Barry along with his timeline was essentially erased from existence, unless he was able to return to that timeline as a time remnant, but in theory that sounds way too confusing. So let's just assume that it was erased.

So flashpoint Barry saved his mom and fast forwards to his present and still had powers even though he was never struck by lightning in this timeline and has all these memories that he shouldn't have. That's why every time he used his speed his memories would get erased, because he's NOT supposed to have those memories or speed in this timeline. That was the speedforce trying to course correct what Barry interfered with. So when he goes back in time again to fix things again after Wally died, the timeline had to be course corrected once again by giving everyone who had powers in flashpoint their powers back. Savitar is aware of this and sends alchemy to do so. But also remember, post flashpoint was never even supposed to be its own timeline to begin with, which explains why some people who didn't have powers in flashpoint suddenly have them and remembered the flashpoint timeline just like Barry did. We're basically seeing two timelines that weren't supposed to exist to begin with (flashpoint/post flashpoint) being fused together which is why things are so messy. So in the midst of all this, savitar (future flash) is trying to kill his past self because he's responsible for all of this mess. Which explains why he said that Barry is the most evil person there. He views his past self as selfish because he was when he created flashpoint.

Lastly, savitar calls himself the god of speed and the first man granted speed because he's been trapped in the speedforce for what's felt like an eternity to him to the point that time has no beginning, middle or end because he's essentially been stuck in time.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Just to add, Barry was present when reverb told Cisco he could've been a god. Yeah, that pretty much gives it away. Savitar is future Barry.

My theory is when Barry created flashpoint, that timeline was essentially flawed. When he saved his mom, the other version of himself in the room that was erased was shaking his head 'no' because that version of himself was the one from 2056 and knew the repercussions, in theory.

So 2056 Barry didn't create flashpoint. In the message to the legends he was referring to the past version of him we saw that saved his mother as the one that created flashpoint. And although we saw 2056 Barry get erased after his mother was saved, he might not have actually been erased but that might've became the moment he got trapped in the speedforce. 2056 Barry was there to try to keep the timeline in tact before his past self created flashpoint. Remember originally Barry was trying to save the young 10 year old him from reverse flash. It was never about saving his mom because that was not reverse flashes original plan. Reverse flash only killed his mom when he failed to kill young Barry. So 2056 Barry was aware that his mom had to die and only had intentions of saving his young self. When other Barry intervened, 2056 Barry along with his timeline was essentially erased from existence, unless he was able to return to that timeline as a time remnant, but in theory that sounds way too confusing. So let's just assume that it was erased.

So flashpoint Barry saved his mom and fast forwards to his present and still had powers even though he was never struck by lightning in this timeline and has all these memories that he shouldn't have. That's why every time he used his speed his memories would get erased, because he's NOT supposed to have those memories or speed in this timeline. That was the speedforce trying to course correct what Barry interfered with. So when he goes back in time again to fix things again after Wally died, the timeline had to be close corrected once again by giving everyone who had powers in flashpoint their powers back. Savitar is aware of this and sends alchemy to do so. But also remember, flashpoint was never even supposed to be its own timeline to begin with, which explains why some people who didn't have powers in flashpoint suddenly have them and remembered the flashpoint timeline just like Barry did. We're basically seeing two timelines that weren't supposed to exist to begin with (flashpoint/post flashpoint) being fused together which is why things are so messy. So in the midst of all this, savitar (future flash) is trying to kill his past self because he's responsible for all of this mess. Which explains why he said that Barry is the most evil person there. He views his past self as selfish because he was when he created flashpoint.

Lastly, savitar calls himself the god of speed and the first man granted speed because he's been trapped in the speedforce for what's felt like an eternity to him to the point that time has no beginning, middle or end because he's essentially been stuck in time.

Gonna have to read this later from my MacBook.:mindblown:

I got lost as fukk with what you're saying but I know you dropping some knowledge :salute:

Martha

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Also, just now thought of this... When Barry threw the philosopher stone (or whatever it was called) into the speedforce, that was the worst thing he could've done because savitar is trapped in the speedforce and the stone is almost like a breach that allows him to peak out but only for a limited time. Idk, I gotta rewatch the whole season again to come with a better theory but if it turns out that savitar is future Barry then this season might not be as bad as I was saying or thinking. This might be one of those seasons you have to rewatch the second time to truly appreciate it. Right now we're all confused and in limbo because it feels like the entire plot is just for team flash to save Iris and kill savitar when it's actually a lot deeper than that... Idk my head is about to explode :ohlawd:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Show has always been goofy, but good. It's not feeling all that good this season. :beli: Seems like a rehash of the first two seasons and I'm tired of all these scenes where these not-so-good actors are forced to show emotion.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

So flashpoint Barry saved his mom and fast forwards to his present and still had powers even though he was never struck by lightning in this timeline and has all these memories that he shouldn't have. That's why every time he used his speed his memories would get erased, because he's NOT supposed to have those memories or speed in this timeline. That was the speedforce trying to course correct what Barry interfered with. So when he goes back in time again to fix things again after Wally died, the timeline had to be course corrected once again by giving everyone who had powers in flashpoint their powers back. Savitar is aware of this and sends alchemy to do so. But also remember, flashpoint was never even supposed to be its own timeline to begin with, which explains why some people who didn't have powers in flashpoint suddenly have them and remembered the flashpoint timeline just like Barry did. We're basically seeing two timelines that weren't supposed to exist to begin with (flashpoint/post flashpoint) being fused together which is why things are so messy. So in the midst of all this, savitar (future flash) is trying to kill his past self because he's responsible for all of this mess. Which explains why he said that Barry is the most evil person there. He views his past self as selfish because he was when he created flashpoint.

pretty much almost my theory paaaages back but I think Savitar is future flashpoint Barry .. the barry that has both parents and speed.. the barry that is pissed off that season 1 barry erased his utopia

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I do remember in the comics, Future Barry created a new "Tech Suit" that would help increase his speed, so maybe the armor that Savitar is wearing now is the suit that Future Barry created in 2056 to help accelerate his powers?:ohhh:

But if it is Barry...:wow: Having to watch yourself kill the woman you love, I mean, how would he comeback from that?

Oh! The Flash does go missing on April 25, 2024. So it's safe to assume he was unable to escape the Speed Force until now?!:mindblown: I can't call it lol.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
pretty much almost my theory paaaages back but I think Savitar is future flashpoint Barry .. the barry that has both parents and speed.. the barry that is pissed off that season 1 barry erased his utopia

Can't be. Flashpoint Barry was eventually going to lose all his powers and memories. And he already physically left that timeline.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I do remember in the comics, Future Barry created a new "Tech Suit" that would help increase his speed, so maybe the armor that Savitar is wearing now is the suit that Future Barry created in 2056 to help accelerate his powers?:ohhh:

But if it is Barry...:wow: Having to watch yourself kill the woman you love, I mean, how would he comeback from that?

Oh! The Flash does go missing on April 25, 2024. So it's safe to assume he was unable to escape the Speed Force until now?!:mindblown: I can't call it lol.

theflash.jpg

Not sure I agree with the 2056 version of himself creating it, but it's a possibility.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown

Also Future Flash's hi tech suit looks a lot more like Saviatar's suit than the comic version of Savitar's does.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I also think with Future Barry being trapped in the Speed Force for so long, he probably became so in tune with and learned the secrets, so he's able to harness it all. It's just that he may have to create something that could help contain and control all that speed.