"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Just watched the ep
- savitar ethering flash's whole team. Had barry bout to smack that British cat :heh:
- but for real,savitar is right, barry is the main villain of this season:pachaha:
Smh at barry talking about he knows what hes doing:comeon:
- that scene when he let wally get sucked into hell and let savitar come out was:scust:. Barry really showed his :demonic: side at that point. Hit wally with the tough break bro :manny:
- damn shame what happened to wally. :mjcry: Got hypnotized by that power. Now hes in the sunken place:wow:
- is it me or did savitar look kinda:flabbynsick: when he got out of the speedforce. How u a speedster and you're chubby:heh:
And this time barry was actually able to keep up with him.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
It's Jay Garrick from another multiverse ......just my bullsht 2 cents.:heh:

Crazy how this show keeps introducing some crazy undefeatable villians

Zoom literally made me :damn:

How are they gonna defeat Savitar ? Time Wraiths again ? :bryan:
Trap him in the Phantom Zone :lolbron:

Sidenote:
tumblr_omhr1jKipH1qeakddo1_1280.png

:pachaha:

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I have a crazy theory that is out there: what if Savitar is Joe West? What if he's blaming Barry for everything that happened in his future so he decides to ruin Barry's current timeline?

I admit this has no legs but I'm expecting that would be an interesting twist and it should just how far their relationship has come to this point. "Father" against "Son". Hmm...
You think Joe would kill Iris and trap Wally in the speed force?

No, its someone else and someone close to them... As usual.

Wouldn't be surprised if its Julian again... Since Caitlyn has terrible taste in the dudes she picks:mjlol:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I have a crazy theory that is out there: what if Savitar is Joe West? What if he's blaming Barry for everything that happened in his future so he decides to ruin Barry's current timeline?

I admit this has no legs but I'm expecting that would be an interesting twist and it should just how far their relationship has come to this point. "Father" against "Son". Hmm...
throw that in the speed force :beli:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
throw that in the speed force :beli:

:russ: I know how ludicrous it sounds but this show tends to throw unexpected curveballs. Of course, Joe is the least suspected character which makes him even more suspectable in my eyes. I mean, going through all the chats of characters presented, the only other person whom could be Savitar is Barry.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:russ: I know how ludicrous it sounds but this show tends to throw unexpected curveballs. Of course, Joe is the least suspected character which makes him even more suspectable in my eyes. I mean, going through all the chats of characters presented, the only other person whom could be Savitar is Barry.

Dunno, I just can't see Joe killing his daughter and throwing his own son in the Speed Force. :patrice:

Only people I can think of are either Eddie, or like you said some crazy future version of Barry.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Triple Sonic Flash intro:leon:Star Lab's engagement party:ehh: Joe's BLACKEXCELLENCE tears:wow: HR's the Best Man:duck: Nightmare on Central Street:huhldup: Julian's SavaKRUEGAR:merchant: Caitlyn's a stone cold liar:hhh: Barry treatin' Wally inferior:mjpls: Cisco's Vibe plot twist:lupe: Iris's ring Duality:usure:Mama West in the cut:ohhh:Speedforce/Kid Flash ETHER vortex:damn:Jessie's not on the pursuit:picard: Zig Zag around Time, breh:francis:

Last edited:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
I just saw a theory that H.R. might be Savitar since they are the only 2 characters that calls Wally "Wallace":leon:
Along with that and H.R.'s shady history on Earth 19 there might be a case for it but it would horrible for the show if a version of Wells would be the main villain for 2 or the 3 seasons:childplease:

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
I just saw a theory that H.R. might be Savitar since they are the only 2 characters that calls Wally "Wallace":leon:
Along with that and H.R.'s shady history on Earth 19 there might be a case for it but it would horrible for the show if a version of Wells would be the main villain for 2 or the 3 seasons:childplease:

:snoop: I hope they don't go this route. Truthfully, I would rather they just bring someone completely new who we may have not even seen or have it be Eddie. Eddie has the backstory and with someone new, they could spend the next season showing how they got to that point they hate Barry. The teammate flipping shtick is getting kind of old.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Eh yall... :mjlol:

So I'm a fan of this show.... like I really like it.:blessed:

There really isnt an ep I havent liked and I watched them all. I'm also a fan of the cast and the character. I never talk real ill shyt of the show and if anything I may playfully jest but nothing damning cuz I fukks with this show:ehh:

But I made a joke about Flash/Salivitar in a friendly conversation that me and @Spades Of Aces were having and this nicca @Prince-Vegeta negged me:russ:

Now I dont give a fukk about the neg, but I only question.... WTF man? What was it that really set you off that I did that you felt so offended by? What really is our issue cuz I thought whatever was squashed?:francis:

Like recently I saw breh drop like a string of threads that flopped badly that I couldve came in with the "no one cares" but I let breh live. And yes days later the did finally crawl to a paltry 2 or 3 pages but still he lived. WTF is it now man? :dwillhuh:

Back to topic..... Joe being Savitar? Man that would be an ill ass curveball if that was to be. I dont think its Barry but I do wonder what if it really is Wally.... like dude been emotional as fukk over the last few eps. He keeps making dumb ambitious mistakes and he has shown he really is jealous of Barry at times.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Eh yall... :mjlol:

So I'm a fan of this show.... like I really like it.:blessed:

There really isnt an ep I havent liked and I watched them all. I'm also a fan of the cast and the character. I never talk real ill shyt of the show and if anything I may playfully jest but nothing damning cuz I fukks with this show:ehh:

But I made a joke about Flash/Salivitar in a friendly conversation that me and @Spades Of Aces were having and this nicca @Prince-Vegeta negged me:russ:

Now I dont give a fukk about the neg, but I only question.... WTF man? What was it that really set you off that I did that you felt so offended by? What really is our issue cuz I thought whatever was squashed?:francis:

Like recently I saw breh drop like a string of threads that flopped badly that I couldve came in with the "no one cares" but I let breh live. And yes days later the did finally crawl to a paltry 2 or 3 pages but still he lived. WTF is it now man? :dwillhuh:

Back to topic..... Joe being Savitar? Man that would be an ill ass curveball if that was to be. I dont think its Barry but I do wonder what if it really is Wally.... like dude been emotional as fukk over the last few eps. He keeps making dumb ambitious mistakes and he has shown he really is jealous of Barry at times.
yeah you definely care

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
yeah you definely care

No.... I don't care..... I'm puzzled and confused?

I don't get your beef with me. The occasional little passive aggressive shyt you do.

Like what's good man? Cuz at this point I either wanna have an all out full scale war with you or squash it.

One extreme or the other, any thing in the middle is a waste of both our times.

Martha