Watching

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Barry isn't savitar guys :comeon:

Savitar has repeatedly said that future Barry is the one who trapped him in the speedforce.

Savitar has to be someone brand new.

It'll be pretty anticlimactic if Savitar is just some random guy we've never seen.

But if it's not some version of Barry, Eddie is always possible. :ehh:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
It'll be pretty anticlimactic if Savitar is just some random guy we've never seen.

But if it's not some version of Barry, Eddie is always possible. :ehh:

If it actually was Eddie, why would he kill Iris? Savitar being Eddie doesn't make sense on any level.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If it actually was Eddie, why would he kill Iris? Savitar being Eddie doesn't make sense on any level.

No way to know...Savitar's motives literally involve events that haven't happened yet. So if Savitar is Eddie, maybe something that happens in the Future made him want to kill Iris.

Not saying I'm sure it is, but I can't imagine they'd build up whole "Who is Savitar" thing just for it to be some random new character.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I have a crazy theory that is out there: what if Savitar is Joe West? What if he's blaming Barry for everything that happened in his future so he decides to ruin Barry's current timeline?

I admit this has no legs but I'm expecting that would be an interesting twist and it should just how far their relationship has come to this point. "Father" against "Son". Hmm...

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Barry just watched him :francis:

JUST WATCHED HIM :francis:

My thing is though, what is Barry to do in that situation? Realistically? Wally was too far sucked into the Speed Force so Barry couldn't do anything. By then, Savitar had the Philosophers Stone. On top of that, he was paralyzed with Fear as everything he had done played into Savitar's hands. Savitar had been several steps ahead of Barry.

Either way, Barry was in a no win situation. Can't see him pull a W in that situation. Especially since Savitar is much much faster than he is.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a crazy theory that is out there: what if Savitar is Joe West? What if he's blaming Barry for everything that happened in his future so he decides to ruin Barry's current timeline?

I admit this has no legs but I'm expecting that would be an interesting twist and it should just how far their relationship has come to this point. "Father" against "Son". Hmm...

that doesn't make sense since Joe asked what part they played and Savitar blamed them

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
that doesn't make sense since Joe asked what part they played and Savitar blamed them

At the same time, you can't necessarily rule it out as a possibility. We have had mis directs before so me as a viewer, I'm leaving no stone unturned.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At the same time, you can't necessarily rule it out as a possibility. We have had mis directs before so me as a viewer, I'm leaving no stone unturned.

It's Jay Garrick from another multiverse ......just my bullsht 2 cents.:heh:

Crazy how this show keeps introducing some crazy undefeatable villians

Zoom literally made me :damn:

How are they gonna defeat Savitar ? Time Wraiths again ? :bryan:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
It's Jay Garrick from another multiverse ......just my bullsht 2 cents.:heh:

Crazy how this show keeps introducing some crazy undefeatable villians

Zoom literally made me :damn:

How are they gonna defeat Savitar ? Time Wraiths again ? :bryan:

I think it would have to a combined effort of Wally, Jesse, Jay and Barry. I mean, four speedsters against one seems like pretty good odds to me.