"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Another possibility is Savitar could be Jay Garrick Earth 3 Flash. He knew a lot about Savitar and when Barry asked him how he said "speed force myths, rumors, etc"

Like nikkas just be in the speedforce having brunch and latte's talking about multiverse politics :russ:

"So how about that Savitar? I hear he's something else :sas2:"

:what:

Also Jay said he was keeping a close eye on Barry. How is that even possible from a different Earth? :patrice:

Come to think of it, Jay was the one who gave Barry the idea to toss the stone into the Speed Force in the first place... :jbhmm:

Although I don't know if we really need another evil Jay Garrick. :pachaha:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Wally wasn't present when reverb told Cisco that he could've been a god. Only way savitar could know that was if he was there. Only Barry, Cisco, Earth 2 Iris, E2 Ronnie and E2 Caitlyn were present. And since Barry's the only speedster, it's Barry.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps

what happened with this barry?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great question!

I came up with a quick theory...

Remember, originally Barry learned how to time travel by accident, back in season 1 when he went back one day in time. The Barry in this video has yet to time travel. My guess is once he discovered that he'd eventually learn to time travel from future Barry, he learned how a lot sooner than original Barry. He probably could've went into the future and seen all the chaos he would've caused and made it his new mission to prevent this all from happening. And some how he got trapped in the speedforce..

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI

Great question!

Remember, originally Barry learned how to time travel by accident, back in season 1 when he went back one day in time. The Barry in this video has yet to time travel. My guess is once he discovered that he'd eventually learn to time travel from future Barry, he learned how a lot sooner than original Barry. He probably could've went into the future and seen all the chaos he would've caused and made it his new mission to prevent this all from happening. And some how he got trapped in the speedforce..
mmm I don't know. That didn't know shyt.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Wally wasn't present when reverb told Cisco that he could've been a god. Only way savitar could know that was if he was there. Only Barry, Cisco, Earth 2 Iris, E2 Ronnie and E2 Caitlyn were present. And since Barry's the only speedster, it's Barry.

Wait. Waaaait.

Reverb refers to Cisco as "Francisco" with the tongue roll and accent. Who else pronounces his name like that this season? :ohhh:

Edit: Also technically Barry wasn't there at the moment that Reverb told Cisco he could've been a God. Was that line ever mentioned any other time during the series?

Last edited:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan

Great question!

Hmm...the only problem I see with this is that we don't know for sure what ended up happening in this timeline as we're only shown a few minutes of it so things could've either went really good or bad from that point on. BUt if that is the case, wouldn't we have three different Barry Allen: The Past, Present and Future?:jbhmm:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Wait. Waaaait.

Reverb refers to Cisco as "Francisco" with the tongue roll and accent. Who else pronounces his name like that this season? :ohhh:

Edit: Also technically Barry wasn't there at the moment that Reverb told Cisco he could've been a God. Was that line ever mentioned any other time during the series?

From what I've seen, Barry was hiding in the cut so it looks like he was there from my point of view or am I off base with this one?:jbhmm:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Wait. Waaaait.

Barry was in the cut. And yeah that's the only time from what I can remember

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Or I was thinking too: What if this Savitar/Barry was from another Earth? Are we to assume that he came from Earth-1?

He's from this Earth because last episode he told Barry "I'm gonna destroy Central City like I did in the future." Makes no sense to be talking about a different Earth