"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
The fear is real :mjcry: or maybe he wasn't trying to get sucked in the speed force too :hubie:

Wally being tricked into giving Savitar the very thing he needed :francis:

Low-key Kaitlyn helped the team by being selfish and thinking of a way to get rid of her powers.

Julian acting scared to channel Savitar, put the gear on and help out the team. You lucky you're a part of Team Flash now :martin:

Savitar being future Barry theories - "My greatest enemy is my inner me" :lupe:

My theory is if Barry went into the Speed Force at that moment to get Wally, Savitar would've had pretty much free reign on Team Flash. Also, if he knocked Savitar in the Speed Force, Savitar may have done even worse things to Wally. Although the Flash was frozen in place, him letting Wally go was the only play he had.

Last edited:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
He watched Wally get sucked in and watched Savitar legit struggle to get out :russ:

He had time to supersonic punch that hoe back in the speedforce, that's how much Savitar was struggling and he just watched :dead:

But the thing is Wally would've been the Speed Force with Savitar, which then The Flash would have to engage Savitar in the Speed Force. By now, we know that the Flash is nowhere near as fast as Savitar, so having to battle him in the Speed Force would be disastrous. Then what would happen is that Savitar would come back out and wreck shop.

The reality is Barry was fcuked either way.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Barry isn't savitar guys :comeon:

Savitar has repeatedly said that future Barry is the one who trapped him in the speedforce.

Savitar has to be someone brand new.

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Barry isn't savitar guys :comeon:

Savitar has repeatedly said that future Barry is the one who trapped him in the speedforce.

Savitar has to be someone brand new.
Yeah, it doesnt make sense for Barry to be Savitar since the guy became a speedster centuries ago.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
That would be so annoying. I'd seriously stop watching the show if that's the case. Only so long they can recycle this "someone from our team is the bad guy" twist.

I mean they already pulled the obvious Julian is Alchemy, Artemis is bad again and Oliver's campaign guy is Prometheus

:manny:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I did think it was weird that out of nowhere Barry demanded Savitar show his face as if he's just wearing armor instead of just being that way.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
That would be so annoying. I'd seriously stop watching the show if that's the case. Only so long they can recycle this "someone from our team is the bad guy" twist.
Besides a version of Wells already been a bad guy once. would stink to go from that well again.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I did think it was weird that out of nowhere Barry demanded Savitar show his face as if he's just wearing armor instead of just being that way.

This whole episode was full of weird ridiculous situations. So much eye rolling shyt...

HR thinking he would be Barry's best man at the wedding (tho it was just added for humor) :comeon:

Wally suddenly being fast enough to save Iris and just being faster then everyone in general with no probable cause or reasoning as to why or how :francis:

Jesse being too "busy with the ring" to help Barry and Wally :why:

Wally getting mad cuz Barry tried to change the future by marrying Iris, thus trying to save her life :why:

Caitlyn somehow predicting Julian was worried about how he'd look in front of her with the savitar shyt :beli:

The giant savitar statue in the park that they never knew about until then :jbhmm:

Wally claiming to have seen savitar for a whole week and saying he thought it was his mind playing tricks on him :martin:

Barry just standing there as Wally gets sucked into oblivion :gucci:

I'm sure I could keep going if I wanted to, but yeah this is the worst season ever. This is equivalent to arrow season 4.