"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
:youngsabo: and now that Wally got speedforce powers he's gonna hop over to earth 2 and get some and get back before Wells knows what even happened.... :lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:
He has his powers now so he'll stop acting like bytch and do what needs to be done :shaq:
oh yea.. forgot about her ... I was trynna get my black on black love going...
I'll never compare about Black Excellence CW needs more of that :ehh:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
'The Flash' Casts Jessica Camacho to Play Gypsy (Exclusive)
tumblr_oi77vo9KD31s5zf6fo1_540.jpg

Gypsy is coming to “The Flash,” and she will be played by “Sleepy Hollow” actress Jessica Camacho, TheWrap has learned exclusively.

The introduction of the DC comic book character, a member of the Justice League and the Birds of Prey on the page, was first teased by cast member Carlos Valdes, who plays Cisco.

“There’s going to be a new visitor to our world named Gypsy,” Valdes said during an episode of The CW’s “Fan Feast” digital series. “DC Comics fans will be familiar with Gypsy. She is going to be coming in our world and Vibe will definitely get to learn some new skills as part of getting to know her. So I’m excited to see how that plays out.”

Vibe had history with Gypsy in the comics, where her alter ego was Cindy Reynolds, and her superpower was invisibility.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
At least they aren't going to have Barry keeping it from everybody that Iris gets killed in the future.

And they need to redesign that Kid Flash suit because the cowl section makes it look like Wally has no neck.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

This dude Barry just never learns. :snoop:

No matter how many times people tell him "Don't try to fix your problems with time travel, it'll just make things worse" he just goes right back and does it again. :snoop:

Watch this be some self-fulfilling time loop shyt where Barry's meddling in he timeline ends up actually being what caused Iris' death.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

He never learns :snoop:
Guess Digel gonna have twins now
Guess cisco gonna be dumb
Guess snow gonna be heat meta human
Guess Joe gonna still shoot on site and still have :flabbynsick: hairline cuz ain't no curing that
Cuz Wally gonna leave flash and be in fast and furious where he can be stronger like vin diesel
Guess iris really gonna be let Oliver smash and have mix breed kids that will Save The City
Guess Wells gonna be like :ufdup: in every timeline and every language possible like a time loop

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Candice only in bra, tho:ooh:

...Barry got the draws:wow:

Team FLASH better not let Iris get FATALITY like that:damn: