"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Someone has to...to protect the people we put in harms way..

l6cccx0_zpsuhfxrhzm.png

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Iris is murdering this show in her dresses. I just kept getting pissed b/c Barry wouldn't spend any time with her and kept worrying about Savitar. Forget about that nikka and Julian and fukk Iris for once you clown. I think he did so at the end though.

Even Cecile...good god I love short women with thick thighs. Joe is definitely winning. Man I love black women.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
new team flash member coming

THE FLASH Set To Introduce Justice League Detroit Member Gypsy For The Second Half Of Season 3

The Flash will introduce another DC hero to lend Barry Allen and friends a hand for the remaining season 3 episodes. During a new installment of The CW’s Fan Feast, actor Carlos Valdes (Vibe) confirmed that Gypsy/Cindy Reynolds will be introduced at some point when the show returns in January.

“There’s going to be a new visitor to our world named Gypsy,” said Valdes. "DC Comics fans will be familiar with Gypsy. She is going to be coming in our world and Vibe will definitely get to learn some new skills as part of getting to know her. So I’m excited to see how that plays out.” Based on Valdes' comments, it's safe to assume that they'll be going with the New 52 incarnation of the character, who was a runaway from another dimension.

No word on who'll play Gypsy just yet, but her power set (invisibility, fear-based illusions, among others) alone should make her a very interesting addition to Team Flash. Also, with Vibe and Gypsy on the same team, could it open up the possibility of seeing some version of the Justice League Detroit, perhaps?

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
new team flash member coming

THE FLASH Set To Introduce Justice League Detroit Member Gypsy For The Second Half Of Season 3

The Flash will introduce another DC hero to lend Barry Allen and friends a hand for the remaining season 3 episodes. During a new installment of The CW’s Fan Feast, actor Carlos Valdes (Vibe) confirmed that Gypsy/Cindy Reynolds will be introduced at some point when the show returns in January.

“There’s going to be a new visitor to our world named Gypsy,” said Valdes. "DC Comics fans will be familiar with Gypsy. She is going to be coming in our world and Vibe will definitely get to learn some new skills as part of getting to know her. So I’m excited to see how that plays out.” Based on Valdes' comments, it's safe to assume that they'll be going with the New 52 incarnation of the character, who was a runaway from another dimension.

No word on who'll play Gypsy just yet, but her power set (invisibility, fear-based illusions, among others) alone should make her a very interesting addition to Team Flash. Also, with Vibe and Gypsy on the same team, could it open up the possibility of seeing some version of the Justice League Detroit, perhaps?
Cisco finally bout to get a real love interest? :ohhh:[/SPOILER

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Cisco finally bout to get a real love interest? :ohhh:[/SPOILER

hope so .. get his mind off off dante (who he couldn't stand) and Barry and onto some puss..
what a season... Caitlyn and malfoy .. Joe and the DA .. wally and Jesse ... Barry got Iris.... now Cisco ..... hell.. even Mick liking Vixen ...

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
hope so .. get his mind off off dante (who he couldn't stand) and Barry and onto some puss..
what a season... Caitlyn and malfoy .. Joe and the DA .. maybe wally and the DA daughter ... Barry got Iris.... now Cisco ..... hell.. even Mick liking Vixen ...
Wally has Jesse