"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
TV Line is reporting that The CW's upcoming two-part musical crossover between their two top-rated shows, Supergirl and The Flash, has cast former Glee star Darren Criss as the dastardly Music Meister, reuniting him with his former co-stars Grant Gustin and Melissa Benoist.

In a statement released following the announcement, executive producer Andrew Kreisberg expressed his excitement at getting an opportunity to work with Criss: “With our Flash and our Supergirl being Glee alums, how could we not have them go up against another Glee favorite like Darren Criss? We have been blown away by his talent over the years and we can’t wait to see what he brings to the Music Meister.

The crossover will kick-off on Monday, March 20th with Supergirl and then conclude on Tuesday, March 21st with The Flash. Also, just like with the previous four-part "Heroes v. Aliens" event, the festivities will begin at the tail-end of Supergirl's episode, leaving most of the musical mayhem to take place in Central City on Earth-1 the following night.

The Flash portion of the crossover is appropriately titled "Duet" and will have Dermott Downs in the director's chair. As for who's singing, thanks to Entertainment Weekly, we've learned that Gustin, Benoist, Jesse L. Martin, Victor Garber, Carlos Valdes, Jeremy Jordan, and John Barrowman will all be seen lending their voices to a song or two. David Harewood and Chris Wood are also slated to appear, but won't be singing in either episode.

edit: damn why his picture so large

Last edited:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I hate musical episodes :scust:

....except for when supernatural had their musical episode :banderas:

It was piff :banderas:

When ole girl did the slow version of "Carry on my wayward son", I got a few onions in my eye :mjcry:
oh yea i do remember that.....had me looking at the tv like :lupe::to:

i remember my mom saying they should use that version instead of the rock one after that ep

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

The Flash vs Savitar and Speed Force Explained. The Flash Season 3, Barry Allen vs Wally West Savitar Comic Book Story, The Flash vs Zoom, Reverse Flash and Jay Garrick

The Flash 3x10 Promo The Flash vs Wally West. Season 3 Episode 10 Jan 24th. Plunder debut, The Flash Wonderland Explained, Savitar and Gypsy info

The Flash vs Iris West Epic Battles and The Flash New Powers. The Flash Rebirth Speed of Darkness, Iris West Season 3 and Super Brofist and Lightning Burst Wally West

The Flash 3x10 Promo, Becoming Future Flash. The Flash vs Savitar, Episode 10 Wally West vs Plunder, Iris West Death Reaction and Killer Frost Flash Prophecy

The Flash and Justice League Save Christmas TOP 5 Stories. The Flash vs Captain Cold, The Flash Season 2 and Justice League Christmas Parody DC Rebirth

The Flash Season 3 vs Grodd and The Flash of Earth 19 Accelerated Man. The Flash vs Savitar, Grodd Teamup Theory, Reverse Flash and Star Wars Legends

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

The Flash Arrow DCTV 2017 New Show Explained. Happy New Year! Justice League Batman Outsiders Black Lightning, Birds of Prey, Teen Titans and Legends change

The Flash 3x10 Promo The Flash vs Team Flash. Savitar vs Iris West, Future Flash Problems, Wally West Jay Garrick and Multiverse Team Flash

The Flash Season 4 Promo Arrow Season 6 DCTV 2017. The Flash vs Black Flash, Legends of Tomorrow Season 3, Supergirl, Green Arrow Rebirth and Constantine!

The Flash Season 3 Episode 10 to Finale TOP 10 Predictions. The Flash Season 3 Part 2, Flash vs Savitar, The Black Flash Returns, Iris West Death Scene and Batman Movie

The Flash 3x10 Promo The Flash vs Savitar, Season 3 Episode 10, Black Flash, Jay Garrick, The Speed Force Explained, Arrow Prometheus and Youtube Upgrades!

The Flash Season 3 The Flash Greatest New Power Explained. The Flash vs Savitar, Black Flash, Speed Force, Ultimate Powers and The Flash Season 3 Episode 10

Last edited: