"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
'The Flash' Casts Jessica Camacho to Play Gypsy (Exclusive)
tumblr_oi77vo9KD31s5zf6fo1_540.jpg
so this is what amanda nunes would look like if she didnt have that y chromosome :ohhh:

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio
So that's why this year turned out the way it did :ohhh:

Damnit Barry:snoop:

Anyone else had a crazy terrible year in their personal lives too ? Its not just all the fukked up shyt in the media and governments etc. its crazy awful shyt for me personally too :dwillhuh:

I swear 2016 was cursed for everyone involved barry better fix this shyt for 2017

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Anyone else had a crazy terrible year in their personal lives too ? Its not just all the fukked up shyt in the media and governments etc. its crazy awful shyt for me personally too :dwillhuh:

I swear 2016 was cursed for everyone involved barry better fix this shyt for 2017
barry allen or future trunks fvcked it all up :beli:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
When Eddie come back I wonder if it will be as Cobalt Blue? Could definitely be a nice change of pace compared to a traditional speedster villain. :ehh:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The Flash Season 3, Episode 11 - "Dead or Alive"

DC COMICS’ GYPSY ARRIVES ON EARTH-1 – H.R.’s (Tom Cavanagh) past catches up with him when a bounty hunter with vibe powers named Gypsy (guest star Jessica Camacho) arrives in Central City to bring him back to Earth-19 to stand trial for his crime. It turns out inter-dimensional travel is illegal on their Earth. H.R. surrenders but when Barry (Grant Gustin) and Cisco (Carlos Valdes) find out that H.R.’s only hope would be to challenge Gypsy to a fight to the death, they intercede and Cisco offers to fight Gypsy instead. Harry Jierjian directed the episode with story by Benjamin Raab and Deric A. Hughes and teleplay by Zack Stentz.