"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Now the show is back to that cooked crack. Savitar is official now as a villain. Jay got that summer madness work...

I hope this break ain't too long...but yo

Can we talk about how delicious iris looked in both dresses. Good fukkin lawd

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
tumblr_ohsne46vyy1uwyauro2_250.gif

tumblr_ohsne46vyy1uwyauro4_250.gif

tumblr_ohsne46vyy1uwyauro1_250.gif

tumblr_ohs88gM2jf1us7ad3o1_500.gif

:why:

My son grant was getting in his feels on the low. I wanna hug her parents.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I
Savitar = Future Barry

Now that I think about it, Savitar pretty much said it. When Barry asked Savitar who he was, what we heard was "I am the future, Flash." but what he actually said was "I am the future Flash.". :mindblown:

that's what I said to my kids when I saw the episode last night ... there's no pause so he didn't address him ...
I am the future ((add smirk).. 2 second pause then Flash .. addresses him

vs.

I am the future flash (pretty sure its Barry.. but that also leaves Wally and maybe Wally or Barry's son,.. especially since they introduced Julie Greer
Julie Greer was a reporter for KN News. While covering a ferry accident, she scored the very first, albeit brief, interview with Jai West, the son of the Flash.[1]

She was on the scene to cover Spin's theft of a Fabergé egg. When she asked the Flash a question, the speedster let it slip that he was having money troubles. KN News began blowing this comment out of proportion in their coverage. While Julie felt that they were taking it too far, her boss, Mr. Auerbach, insisted that they continue to pursue that angle.[2]

But I'm going with future barry mad that this barry erased flashpoint and his happy life and he would only know because he was probably outside of time (in the speed force) when it happened..

my only question is how did barry know that was 5 months in the future.. I don't think the news story had a date... which puts us at the season finale .. similar to what they did on arrow last year

Last edited:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Savitar = Future Barry

One dies (Iris), one betrays Team Flash (probably either Caitlin or fake Wells), and one suffers a fate worse than death (Barry).

Basically, five months from now Savitar escapes (due to the traitor) and kills Iris. After Iris dies, Barry blames himself and eventually goes completely crazy and out of control. Team Flash can't control him or even keep him locked up and eventually, to protect the world, they have no choice but to trap him in the Speed Force. After being trapped in the speed force for ages, he eventually masters it, sheds his human identity and becomes Savitar. At this point he wants to escape so he somehow goes back in time and uses the Philosopher stone to interact with the real world. Hence the events of the season.

Savitar hates Barry because he hates his past self and knows what he'll eventually do.

Now that I think about it, Savitar pretty much said it. When Barry asked Savitar who he was, what we heard was "I am the future, Flash." but what he actually said was "I am the future Flash.". :mindblown:

Makes the most sense :ohhh:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Savitar = Future Barry

One dies (Iris), one betrays Team Flash (probably either Caitlin or fake Wells), and one suffers a fate worse than death (Barry).

Basically, five months from now Savitar escapes (due to the traitor) and kills Iris. After Iris dies, Barry blames himself and eventually goes completely crazy and out of control. Team Flash can't control him or even keep him locked up and eventually, to protect the world, they have no choice but to trap him in the Speed Force. After being trapped in the speed force for ages, he eventually masters it, sheds his human identity and becomes Savitar. At this point he wants to escape so he somehow goes back in time and uses the Philosopher stone to interact with the real world. Hence the events of the season.

Savitar hates Barry because he hates his past self and knows what he'll eventually do.

How does Barry become a giant robot though :russ:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
no way barry is savitar, another coli tin foil thought

Future Barry (as cannon) made several suit upgrades throughout the years....

Barry would Literally die before Iris... He himself or his future persona would never kill Iris under any cirmcumstance. He is not Savitar.... Savitar is someone else... :francis: